New Superweapon....

Threads about water gun modifications.
Jadefalcon09

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Fri Nov 12, 2004 12:49 am

I cannot release too many details yet, this is highly classified info for the Forest Talons.

While browsing the internet, we found old designs for a water blaster system, that was nearly Unbeatable. I am taking the plans of that system, and improving on them to make a Mk 2.
The Mk2 will be able to stand up to the Mk1, but will have more force than an Air Pressure Homemade, but not as powerful as one. Expect me to post pics this weekend B) I feel that if a heavy weapons officer is to handle the big jobs, he should be used to the extent of his abilities.... ;)

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:26 am

I've seen most every homemade water gun on the internet, from my guesses it could be either the Ultimate Water Gun or one of MrPukeOnYourHead's. I honestly would NEVER take old plans and improve them unless it already was a strong design. I know the design of the most powerful gun that can be made, and if you've read the Tech Articles it's quite obvious. I know I've posted it before too...
but will have more force than an Air Pressure Homemade, but not as powerful as one.
You honestly have no way to say that, as the gun is not made yet (and you haven't seen an APH in action). Never make promises before the gun is made, you'll probably just end up disappointing people.

Other than that, if you're making it air pressure remember to get pressure rated PVC. ;) You don't want something blowing up in your face. And for safety, never exceed 75% of the ratings.

[edit] Ignore this post, it's not a homemade

Jadefalcon09

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:47 am

Hehe nps Doom. Im thinking Hypothetically it wil be able to stand against a APH, and Mk1 of the original system.

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:15 am

I bet its the "Ultimate Water Gun". I've seen that before, and have though of ways of making the head mounted nozzle into a pistol. It would be good, but not too good.
--------------------------------------------------------------
BlueSoak.net
--------------------------------------------------------------

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:55 am

It's not a homemade, it's more of a system or method of operation. I talked to him on AIM about it. I know some of you people will say the idea is obvious, and it is many times, it's just not very popular yet.

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Fri Nov 12, 2004 11:26 am

I might use some system like that for next year, I have yet to see whether I have the necessary equipment.
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.

Super Sonic

Post by Super Sonic » Fri Nov 12, 2004 7:15 pm

You mean that helmet fire extinguisher thing?
"Rejoice not over me my enemy, for when I fall, I shall in turn arise." Micah 7:8

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Fri Nov 12, 2004 9:40 pm

Originally posted by Super Sonic@Nov 12 2004, 02:15 PM
You mean that helmet fire extinguisher thing?
[snapback]18964[/snapback]

Let me say it again, it may sound like a homemade, but it is NOT a homemade. I'll leave the explanation to Jade, I think he wants pictures before he makes an explanation.

Jadefalcon09

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:22 am

Unfortunalty I was not able to get materials this week. My mom had an accident and had to be taken to the hospital again. Ill see what I can do about working on it next weekend, I have a few tests to worry about this week.

Xray

Post by Xray » Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:52 am

That UWG doesn't look like anything really special, its more fancy than practical with the helmet and all... :P

That website makes it look like nobody has ever gone above 100PSI before, or that its like a firehose or something. Hey, that's funny..

Ive done bottle rockets at over 140PSI before, and a supersoaker at 130 PSI once before.

3L of water in about 1.5 seconds - so it wasn't practical either, I just don't have a big enough tank. It was a backpack style soaker, and the trigger/nozzle hit me in the forehead from kickback. I have no idea how far it shot, other than it was over 40 feet but wasnt a focused-sniper-type shot. Useless in a real battle... but it was fun, only did it once 'cause its not too safe, even plastic shrapnel from over 100PSI could kill...

Anyways, good luck on your soaker, can't wait for pictures!

Blake

Jadefalcon09

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:06 am

bet its the "Ultimate Water Gun".
No its not. Quit assuming that people, Im working on getting the parts.

vaporizer28

Post by vaporizer28 » Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:37 am

It's been over a month, what is the "new superweapon"?

I'm going crazy over here with nothing to do but XPS mod my XP 270, CVF my MD5K, and pee on snow.

a note to the snow; J00 PHA1l!one!1111eleven1!

^This was made by Superstormer. What, do you think it got here on its own?