Hydro Ordnance

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
Crashdummy

Hydro Ordnance

Post by Crashdummy » Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:10 am

Finally, the power of soakers will be unleashed. http://science.howstuffworks.com/hydro-ordnance.htm

April fools! :D

joannaardway

Post by joannaardway » Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:07 pm

Even if I hadn't scrolled down to see the bottom of this post, it would have been obvious that this was a joke.

There is no way pressures of 1200 psi can be reached with a pump, let alone chambers that look like that.

Amusing to read though. Some people have too much time on their hands.
Last edited by joannaardway on Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day. As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms again she'll be." - Over the Hills and far away, Gary Moore

"So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by. Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky" - More than a feeling, Boston

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:09 pm

I've seen this before, but it's still funny as ever. :)

We were going to have an April Fool's day joke, but I wasn't home at all yesterday, so obviously nothing happened. Hopefully next year we'll be able to pull off a more complex joke on everyone.

Crashdummy

Post by Crashdummy » Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:57 pm

I knew it was a joke from the start too, but nobody posted a joke, so I had to think fast. I love that tank with the SS50 resivoir. Too bad they couldn't get a little more creative though.