Wacom Tablet

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Sat Nov 13, 2004 8:25 am

Does anyone else here have a Wacom Tablet or other tablet? I kno Wacom has a monopoly, but there might be other brands.
For those of you who don't know what they are, you have probably seen them. Its a tablet with a sensor space (mine 6x8"). You also have a pen stylus and some come with a regular mouse.
The pen can be used in photoshop and some other apps. It has a side click, and tip click. When using brushes, it has 512 levels of pressure to adjust the levels opacity just like a pencil. Mine also has an eraser.
These things are amazing. They are pretty worthless if you have no prior drawing skill, but aside from that, you can make sketches right into photoshop. Just choose a dark grey, and a small brush, and its a virtual pencil. Plus the mouse is amazingly smooth.
In just about 10 minutes, I made this. I'll finnaly be able to easily practice my drawing skills with out the hassle. AS you can see, my talent is at a low:
--------------------------------------------------------------
BlueSoak.net
--------------------------------------------------------------