Clear PVC chart

General water gun discussion.
Specter

Clear PVC chart

Post by Specter » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:50 pm

This is what US Plastic Corp has for Clear PVC.
This is all the information copied from the latest catalog. You can use it to compare prices/PSI ratings and other info from other providers. USPC also has a bunch of clear PVC fittings(reducers, bushings, caps, elbows, tees, etc.)
Their clear pipe is really expensive though.
Edit: Ah crap, I just realized I forgot 1 column. I was going to put the Part # for reference.
My "arsenal": Customizable APH, Storm 600 pistol (still haven't finished fixing this), launcher- Model:AB1.0(Decommissioned), AB1.5, soon AB 1.1(2"rebuild) maybe ill get something else in the future
My site Image My website/forum is back up and running, for the most part after it having been deleted in october

SSCBen

Re: Clear PVC chart

Post by SSCBen » Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:51 am

Thanks for the chart.

2 inch pipe (what I've been considering for the contest's top prize) seems reasonable in this chart. Too bad there's a 10 foot minimum. I'm going to do some research to see if/where some lower minimums are available. I wouldn't mind paying $12 for two feet of pipe if I could easily gauge the capacity of it.

Drenchenator

Re: Clear PVC chart

Post by Drenchenator » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:11 pm

Good chart. It's interesting to see how much more PVC costs when it's clear. The only good use I see in clear PVC is for reservoirs and LRT chamber casings, but I suppose if you really wanted to, you could build a transparent chamber APH to see what's going on inside.
The Drenchenator, also known as Lt. Col. Drench.