NTO reaporting for duty

General water gun discussion.
NTO comander0

NTO reaporting for duty

Post by NTO comander0 » Mon May 29, 2006 12:08 am

Greetings Comrades of super soaker central! I am Grant, the supreme comander of an elite force of warriors gathered from all stretches of suburbia. We call our selfves the NTO and have sworn to restore order to the nieghborhood through a millitaristic means. Our weapons of choice: water guns. However our armory is a little, well small. We have our share of RB guns, sling shots, and light cannons but no real armory of SS. I personally love the CPS 1200 and 1600 but thats all we got. Some of our other members have those stupid FLASH FLOOD and SS 100 so we clearly need some direction on what guns to get. We hold regular meetings in EL GRANDE ROJA or the big red treehouse which has been the site for many a water fight. You have a great website and hope to be of any help I can to Soak em to the Skin!

Silence

Post by Silence » Mon May 29, 2006 1:08 am

Welcome to Super Soaker Central, NTO Comander0 (unless it's intentional, you might want to change your name to read "Commander" with two "m"s)!

I'm sorry, but to my knowledge, there is no CPS 1600. Also, the Flash Flood is decent for what you get these days, and even a SS 100 can be decent if handled properly. Of course, if you want real power, this is the best site to learn about homemade soakers...

laboye

Post by laboye » Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:58 am

^ Agreed! :D

The homemade guns are the best as far as power and range is concerned.