did hasbro re-release the xp-70?

General water gun discussion.
Specter

did hasbro re-release the xp-70?

Post by Specter » Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:20 am

I had the original XP-70 by larami (the one that was yellow and blue) and im seeing and xp-70 made by hasbro on ebay (blue, orange, and green). Did hasbro re-release it or something?(it has the new logo and packaging, but old logo on soaker) please give me some info. I found one guy who's selling 2 xp-70's together($39.99 buy it now) (oh i wish i could have my original back but the reservoir broke and i threw it out long ago) is it possible to pick this gun up somewhere?

i also see a few XL's on ebay right now (one selling for $200 buy it now only)
My "arsenal": Customizable APH, Storm 600 pistol (still haven't finished fixing this), launcher- Model:AB1.0(Decommissioned), AB1.5, soon AB 1.1(2"rebuild) maybe ill get something else in the future
My site Image My website/forum is back up and running, for the most part after it having been deleted in october

Silence

Post by Silence » Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:24 am

I believe there was a rerelease, like with the XP 270. Probably a year or two ago. Some stores might have the water gun as overstock or just laying around on the shelves.

Specter

Post by Specter » Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:28 am

the guy who's selling the 2, it looks like the packaging's have toys r us bar code stickers on them. Maybe i'll have to get to TRU some day and check their stock if they have anything.

Man its just that i really wish i had that gun again. It was a really nice one. Fun too. :)
My "arsenal": Customizable APH, Storm 600 pistol (still haven't finished fixing this), launcher- Model:AB1.0(Decommissioned), AB1.5, soon AB 1.1(2"rebuild) maybe ill get something else in the future
My site Image My website/forum is back up and running, for the most part after it having been deleted in october