Opening the CPS 1-3-5

Threads about water gun modifications.
Godzillasoaker65

Post by Godzillasoaker65 » Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:37 pm

I don't know where you could put this on the site, but it will be one less soaker on needing help to open so here goes nothing. :mellow:

The CPS 1-3-5 is a good gun to mod so I have heard, but may be a struggle to open. It will not be as hard as most guns, because of the screws because they are all the same size. Start by taking out all the screws, including the ones under the nozzles because that blocks you from opening the gun. After that you just pull hard on the pump cap(which is NOT glued)to get it off. There are also five mini pump caps around each nozzle. to get them off just jam a flathead under them, and they should come off.
Congratulations!, and have fun moding, and, or repairing

This article may be to short, but could be helpful.
Soak, or be soaked that is the question!

vaporizer28

Post by vaporizer28 » Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:11 pm

Good article. I'll have to remember this if I get a 1-3-5. Do you have a 1-3-5? if not, how'd you get the info?

^This was made by Superstormer. What, do you think it got here on its own?

Godzillasoaker65

Post by Godzillasoaker65 » Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:24 am

I have a 1-3-5, but when I opened it up to K-mod it I acidently snapped the pipe that goes from the PC to trigger valve. We should have guides to open most guns because I have heard a lot of questions on how to open guns such as the MK.2 CPS 2100. I mean we get more posts that way, but it seems pointless to me. :p h34r:

Ahhhh, the power of spell check!

Godzillasoaker65

Post by Godzillasoaker65 » Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:05 pm

Can someone please tell me if this is good for the site or not, because I might make some more guides to opening guns. B)

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:43 pm

I thought I posted. Hmm....

I'd only ever add guides like these if they were supplemented with lots of pictures. Possibly we could add a shorter thing like this to the bottom of our reviews? Well, I'll think about that. If you could get pictures I'd be much more happy to add this to our site than just a short paragraph.