Dang, we missed it

General water gun discussion.
SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Wed Dec 10, 2003 8:57 pm

http://events.stanford.edu/events/13/1372/
Just read that. And it happened on my birthday too. :angry:

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Wed Dec 10, 2003 9:22 pm

oooo... Maybe there still is a chance to meet Lonnie in a few days.
http://www.asm-atlanta.org/

toothpickmatt

Post by toothpickmatt » Wed Dec 17, 2003 8:17 pm

man stanford is like 20 min from my house~! but... I wasent home then.... I was in San Louis Obispo.... so yeah.... darn that would have been a very interesting lecture to go to.

shadowstalker

Post by shadowstalker » Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:10 am

All I have to say is Day** :blink: -_-
"Johnson holds a B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering, an M.S. degree in Nuclear Engineering, and an honorary Ph.D. in Science from Tuskegee University. Upon graduation, he joined the Air Force and served as an Advanced Space Systems Requirements Officer at Strategic Air Command headquarters. He was twice awarded the Air Force Achievement Medal and the Air Force Commendation Medal. After leaving the military, he joined the Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) in California. During his nine-year career with JPL, he received multiple achievement awards from NASA for his work in spacecraft system design for the Galileo Mission to Jupiter and the Mars Observer projects, and was instrumental in the Cassini Mission to Saturn.

In 1989, he formed his own engineering firm and licensed his most famous invention, the SuperSoaker® water gun, to Larami Corporation. Two years later, the SuperSoaker, which has generated over $500 million in retail sales, became the number one selling toy in America. Currently, Lonnie Johnson holds over 80 patents, with over 20 more pending, and is the author of several publications on spacecraft power systems.

Johnson's companies, Excellatron Solid State and Johnson ElectroMechanical Systems (JEMS), are developing revolutionary energy technology."
"------------------!No OnE LeAvEs DrY!----------------"

My Arsenal
Agenst T.C.P.A.
Say No!
Defending Freedom in the Digital World