A perfect training ground

General water gun discussion.
Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Sun Jul 13, 2003 3:01 pm

Hi there! I'm a new member, but I can tell you I'm not new to water warfare! Everyone listen up! A great way to prepare your troops for battle is to train them (obviously) so the first step is to have a perfect training ground. First, set up many targets in your backyard for them to perfect accuarcy. Another thing is to time their running speeds on a small course. Now it's time for specific positions. A sniper could use a backyard deck or bushes to shoot at human targets from. Make sure your snipers (if you have any) have all the neccesary equipment (like a long-ranged soaker and a camoflaged suit). A grunt can go through and obstacle course and have a target range set up. And elite can train at whatever he/she wishes. A commander can be given a tactical situation that he/she can slove under a time limit. Commanders can also, like an elite train at whatever he/she wishes. Well, I hope this helps newer people train hard to win their next big water fight!

Happy saturating!

:soakem:
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sun Jul 13, 2003 3:20 pm

Thanks for the info. Can I use this as a Article for this site? I'll give you credit. I think a good name for it is "Pre-Battle Training".

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Tue Jul 15, 2003 7:26 pm

Thanks and sure you can use it! I'm happy to be accepted here! Anyways more tips are always needed so you just wait! I'll have handfuls of stuff to post!
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups