Transformers Water Blaster

General water gun discussion.
ANNIHILATOR 2

Post by ANNIHILATOR 2 » Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:14 am

Nice to see new inovative ideas. A blaster with 3 add ons that work seperatly and as a quadrupal barrel blaster. As for the actual performance, might be good or might be not. Don't know squat.

Product Description:
There is nothing like a good water fight on a hot summer day. With the Transformer Water Blaster, your child will reign supreme over the other kids. The Blaster comes with four water guns which can function either separately or as one powerful mega cannon. With a colorful design and powerful soaking ability, the Blaster is sure to be the king of any water fight.

http://img178.echo.cx/img178/603/untitled3cs.png
Classical Spirit: Constantly improve power, pressure and style over previous state of the art water gun models. The ideal of "power progress", a nowdays non existent concept in retail water guns since 1997.

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:17 am

In a similar vein, of course, there's the WW 5th Dimension from Buzz Bee. I think they may be piston-powered, though.
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.

Godzillasoaker65

Post by Godzillasoaker65 » Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:54 am

The first one sucks to me. You put on all of the guns and pull one handle, and fires them all. They have dollar store gun nozzle size, and range.
Soak, or be soaked that is the question!

ANNIHILATOR 2

Post by ANNIHILATOR 2 » Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:24 pm

I like the overall concept of the add on. I think its a gimmick that is a bit more than a gimmick. At least potencialy. At this point in stage in retail, my interest goes now more into the "unique" models rather than the usual models. I wouldn't buy it, but still bravo for some creativity.
Classical Spirit: Constantly improve power, pressure and style over previous state of the art water gun models. The ideal of "power progress", a nowdays non existent concept in retail water guns since 1997.