Experimenting With K Mod

Threads about water gun modifications.
ssfanatic

Post by ssfanatic » Sat Jul 24, 2004 2:48 pm

well this may be collusing (yes I know I can't spell it) but im going to try to put some bike tubing over the air pressure thingy will it work? im asking for advice if its already been done or just advice on what should I do if I do do it for example what size bike tubing? any suggestions will be welcome :D

vaporizer28

Post by vaporizer28 » Sun Jul 25, 2004 10:12 pm

Well, It would have to be pretty big to fit over the PC thing.

And afterward, you could glue some rubber bands over the bladder. :D

^This was made by Superstormer. What, do you think it got here on its own?

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:15 am

Please use capitalization and punctuation! It makes it much easier to read.

I take it you're planning on taking out the PC of some air-pressure gun and replacing it with inner tubing to make it CPS. First of all, which blaster are you modding? Secondly, this isn't a K mod (as the title suggested) nor collosus either. Both of those mods are done on CPS-class guns. This is an internal replacement.

I'd suggest you put several layers of inner tube on. I think it will be hard though to get this to work...better ask one of the techies. ;) Duxburian?
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.

Drewsky92

Post by Drewsky92 » Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:33 pm

I'd suggest you put several layers of inner tube on. I think it will be hard though to get this to work...better ask one of the techies. Duxburian?[/QUOTE]

What about Doom? He is the real tech expert.

NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:13 am

Dux? Are you kidding me? I do all of his mods! And I need more information to help.

<span style='color:EEF2F7'>Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci

DX

Post by DX » Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:27 pm

Well, you only do them because you have all the equipment. I did have to do about 17 or so trigger repairs on a gun because nothing was working, etc. I'll be able to do mods independently when I get some basic tools that I'm lacking.
Mess With the Best, Get Soaked Like the Rest!

2004 Red Sox - World Series Champions
2007 Red Sox - World Series Champions!

blaze

Post by blaze » Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:22 pm

Originally posted by Spinner@Jul 26 2004, 01:15 AM
Please use capitalization and punctuation! It makes it much easier to read.

I take it you're planning on taking out the PC of some air-pressure gun and replacing it with inner tubing to make it CPS. First of all, which blaster are you modding? Secondly, this isn't a K mod (as the title suggested) nor collosus either. Both of those mods are done on CPS-class guns. This is an internal replacement.

I'd suggest you put several layers of inner tube on. I think it will be hard though to get this to work...better ask one of the techies. ;) Duxburian?
Dude...I'm also a techie. Like, a lot. Serious. I Don't know about Dux, but I know that I know a XPBackfire-esqueload about tech. Like, a XPBackfire-esqueload. Serious.

Ok so...I Don't think you caught his drift, spinner. I'm pretty sure he wants to put bike tube over the plastic PC. And I am literally laughing my butt off right now.

DX

Post by DX » Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:31 pm

I Don't know as much about tech as most think-so stop bringing me into everything!
If I have knowledge on something, then I'll post on it, but Ive never done some things like internal replacement [this topic] and so therefore know nothing about it.

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Thu Jul 29, 2004 12:14 am

First off. If you want to put it on a PR gun, it won't work... Duh. PR doesn't pump water in. So it would only work as a nerf gun or something. Yeah, whatev...? :huh:
If you are doing it to a gun like a XP-310 or Max-D 6000, you could just do aXPS mod.
--------------------------------------------------------------
BlueSoak.net
--------------------------------------------------------------

ssfanatic

Post by ssfanatic » Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:32 pm

Actually, I was planning to strech some bike tubing over the balloon bladder. Then use balloons to hold it on. *bike tubing first balloons second* Sorry I didn't respond in the topic went to a fishing trip in Wisconsin for 4 days. I would also like to know the equilvalent of balloons the bike tubing might compare to the balloons. *sorry I know it sounds weird* Fore example 1 peice of bike tubing = 5 balloons or something. I am reinforcing the internals twice over to, the weapon im modifying is my CPS 2100.

DX

Post by DX » Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:58 pm

Again, you Don't have to reinforce the internals on the 2100-its not necessary. They are stronger than many other guns, and you can get away with not reinforcing.

Xray

Post by Xray » Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:53 pm

So you want to do a K-Mod, but with bike tubing.

Good luck, I've tried to get a section of inner tubing over a CPS-balloon, several different diameters of tubing in fact - not possible. I even tried using 3+ pairs of locking pliers, a table vice, and baby-powder to pull the innertubing over.

I won't go into explaining how I used these tools... but you get my drift, its difficult. Use balloons.

On the other hand, I have made multiple PC's out of inner tubing alone. I have a few depending on how much water I want to hold and at what pressure. My best has about 19 layers of inner tubing, puts out about 54 PSI (pressure guage on gun) and holds 1.3L.

--Blake