New Rule and Skins

Suggestions, comments, questions, and developments related to the Super Soaker Central site and forums.
SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:07 am

I've added a new rule. I have quoted it below. I thought this was fairly well covered by the good grammar and spelling rules, but apparently not.
17) If a word is a contraction, either do the contraction correctly or break it into two words. Ill is no replacement for I'll or I will, Don't is no replacement for don't or do not, well is no replacement for we'll or we will. Reading those mistakes give a different sound to those not accustomed to reading improper contraction usage. When you meant to say I will, suddenly it seems that someone is ill. This is becoming an annoyance.
I also added a few skins. I really don't like any of them, but someone else might. Most of the skins made for IPB 2.0 are really bad.

NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:54 am

Wow. Testing some of them. I don't like any of them either. You need to make your own skin. I'm getting tired of this default skin. :rolleyes:

<span style='color:EEF2F7'>Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci

Soakologist

Post by Soakologist » Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:06 pm

I dunno. I think I like the ForumLogic one...
Whatever music you listen to probably sucks.

superstormer

Post by superstormer » Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:38 pm

Thank you! The old school skin I used here for about one year. BoHeGeHa is my absolute favorite skin on any forum ever.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Socrates)</div><div class='quotemain'>I drank what?!</div>