Target SS sale

Buy, sell, trade, or discuss prices of Super Soakers and water guns here. (For members only)
Specter

Target SS sale

Post by Specter » Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:04 pm

I'm looking through the Target ad for this week and they have a sale. twin pack max-d 3000 are $7.99 usd and underneath that it says "all other super soakers on sale"... the max-d 2000 is probably 2 dollars or so, considering the reg. price is $4.99.

maybe i should go and return my max-d 3000's (since now both don't work) then repurchase new ones for 7.99 and save a couple dollars and buy me a 2000 with the extra money.. haha. might go on friday since thursday is my last day of exams woohoo.
My "arsenal": Customizable APH, Storm 600 pistol (still haven't finished fixing this), launcher- Model:AB1.0(Decommissioned), AB1.5, soon AB 1.1(2"rebuild) maybe ill get something else in the future
My site Image My website/forum is back up and running, for the most part after it having been deleted in october

Silence

Post by Silence » Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:32 pm

Yeah, we have exams from Monday to Thursday...but most people only do one or two due to exemptions (if you took a standardized test instead). Mine are for a couple hours on Tuesday and Wednesday.

I wouldn't bother with new Max-Ds. They're just going to go awry again. Look for smaller Water Warriors pistols or Storm ones if you can find them.

Specter

Post by Specter » Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:17 am

id rather have two working 3000's instead of one, because the one that leaks air out the tail cap is technically unusable. if i can get 2 good ones, the triggers are easier to repair than anything, if you get my point.
My "arsenal": Customizable APH, Storm 600 pistol (still haven't finished fixing this), launcher- Model:AB1.0(Decommissioned), AB1.5, soon AB 1.1(2"rebuild) maybe ill get something else in the future
My site Image My website/forum is back up and running, for the most part after it having been deleted in october

Silence

Post by Silence » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:13 am

Even if you replaced the triggers with good triggers, you'd have the problem of weakening springs. In my opinion, it's simply not worth the hassle.

Anyway, get them if you want to, and have fun! The pistols are definitely strong for their size.

Specter

Post by Specter » Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:03 pm

SilentGuy wrote:Even if you replaced the triggers with good triggers, you'd have the problem of weakening springs. In my opinion, it's simply not worth the hassle.

Anyway, get them if you want to, and have fun! The pistols are definitely strong for their size.

i never said anything about replacing triggers? what i meant was fixing the problem where it sticks open is real easy to fix.