Senior Assasination

General water gun discussion.
cosineandcamber

Senior Assasination

Post by cosineandcamber » Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:26 pm

Every year the seniors play a water gun warfare game called "senior assasination." In this game each participant is given a target person at random. They must squirt theyre target to get them out and by doing so gets their target's target. Also each participant also has someone who is out to get them. The rules are pretty complex but you can see them at http://www.sa2006.150m.com. Basically each player puts 5 bucks in a pot and the winner gets the pot. There is like 400 dollars in it now. Any advice would be appreciated on how to win.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:03 pm

Welcome to Super Soaker Central!

Looks to be a pretty basic game of assassins from the bit I've read. Every few months someone comes around asking for help in one. I didn't read everything, so let me know if anything I say might violate one of your rules.

I've never participated directly in one of these games, but from what I have seen, the best strategy is to keep a low profile. Everyone has to meet for school or college which of course is off-limits, but for the remainder of the day you should keep your location fairly secret as to make yourself harder to find.

Don't answer you own door because that is the easiest way to be eliminated from the game. When outside, don't bring suspicion to yourself by carrying a massive water gun. One of the smaller water guns with a good distance and a good shot time would be the best. Make your attack fast so that they do not have time to respond to it. Do at least what you can do make sure they are eliminated so that the kill is not disputed.

Also, remember that when running, especially in a zig-zag pattern, people are much harder to hit.

Hopefully these tips will help. I'll post some more as I think of them. ;)

cosineandcamber

thanks

Post by cosineandcamber » Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:42 pm

thanks ben for your input. I have made an alliance with one of my friends which is otherwise unknown. We have been able to get a few people out by monopolizing on a strategy to watch a target's house and quickly attack when they leave.

BeardedMike

Post by BeardedMike » Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:45 pm

Hey my school is working on a senior assassination game as well. Our game is team based with a wired points/bracket deal to compensate for our small number of broke students (two dollar per person entry fee).

Our rules are some what similar though so most of my suggestions have already been covered. the majority of our players have gone down before leaving from work or returning home when they are tired.

The best defense i have seen is some ones teammate, in your case a friendly assassin, drove up and scoped out their work then drove them right next to their car after running me and my team all around the parking lot.

Our web site is http://www.geocities.com/cahstag06/home.html