Is this a scam or not?

Buy, sell, trade, or discuss prices of Super Soakers and water guns here. (For members only)
JCSoaker

Is this a scam or not?

Post by JCSoaker » Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:21 am

I've seen some CPS 1500s (Fake ones)- (replicated to look like the real one, and not sure about the performance) for sale on E-bay for about $29.99 each, (and some for ($0.01) one penny each). Is this a scam or not as they are made from China, and the logo is messed up. The picutre DOES look like the real CPS 1500. Here is a pic. Have any of you bought one? if so, tell me more about this one before I bid on it.

Image Image

Any thoughts about the performance of the replicated one too?
Thanks.
Armoury: Level III- (2) (going to have)Super Heavy Assualt homemades (2) Heavy Assualt CPS (Monster XL,etc)(3)Medium Assualt CPS (4100,etc)(4) Light Assualt CPS (1200, etc) (15) secondary weapons(Xp,MAXD,etc) (5) Extra Stuff

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:02 am

The one on the left is a poor quality air-pressure (or trigger-pump-based?) fake; you can tell by the absence of a reservoir cap. The one on the right is a picture of my own CPS 1500: did you find that picture on eBay? If so, someone's appropriated my picture for their use illegitimately.

Hope that helps. :cool:
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.