Homemade Design

Build a homemade water gun or water balloon launcher and tell us about it.
Hyperion330

Post by Hyperion330 » Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:31 am

Would the following work? If so, how would I make a cylindrical CPS PC? Yeah, I know it's ugly, but my computer doesn't have Photoshop. :(

Note: Would this work with a normal strength hose (no attachment) yet still retain good power?
Attachments
HomeDesignQFD.JPG
HomeDesignQFD.JPG (8.18 KiB) Viewed 960 times
"You ain't tellin' nobody nothin'." - Dexter Colt

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:17 am

Are you going to keep it attacked to the hose? If so Don't bother, the CPS won't increase the power.
If not, yeah it will work. But you need a suport for the PC otherwise it will sag. I sugjest like, 4" PVC.
Get your PC at mcmaster. It's where Doom gets his. You Don't want the wall too thick otherwise the hose won't be able to fill it.
You can't just attach a PC. You will need a barb a hose clamp or two. That will connect to a threade female adapter which can be glued to the rest of the homemade. The size of the barb and such can be determined by the size of your PC tubing. You can even make the barb a size bigger so the latex can strech over it and mabye make a better, more reliable connection.
--------------------------------------------------------------
BlueSoak.net
--------------------------------------------------------------

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:01 am

That's almost exactly what I made on my third revision of Leftovers (and it also is the same as the Splashzooka). I would get one of those useful gardening attachments to use as a CV and filler, they can do both very good.