Bow & Arrow?

General water gun discussion.
Aesthetikz

Bow & Arrow

Post by Aesthetikz » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 am

Hi there.
Recently acquired an old Larami Super Soaker "Bow & Arrow", It's still boxed/packaged and is in near mint condition.

Not finding much info on this specific Soaker...
Is this anything Special? Did i hit strike gold here, Or is it just an Average soaker?

JuchTurtles

Re: Bow & Arrow?

Post by JuchTurtles » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:00 pm

Nice find. These are rare. They're made in '93, right?

Nothing that jackpottish though. I think this is a pretty nice find, but with range and stuff, this isn't that great.

Post pics! I wanna see this thing!
The name's Juch, just Juch.
Also known as Commander JuchJawsTurtles, commander of the C0BALT TiDE team in The Ocean Volcano Union.
SPLASH! You're dead!

isoaker_com

Post by isoaker_com » Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:42 pm

Diito to JuchTurtles! Nice find, but from a performance standpoint, nothing likely too notable. That said, they are not too common, thus are semi-precious to collectors (though it's hard to know the going value since few are put on auction). Unless you're really curious on how well it works, I believe it is best kept as a collector's piece as opposed to put to use.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com / iSoaker.net ::

cantab

Post by cantab » Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:13 am

While it is probably the case that keeping it mint will increase the collector's value, it's also the case that there doesn't seem to be anyone in the community who's fired it. iSoaker doesn't even have photos, and there's very few branded blasters for which that's the case.
I work on Windows. My toolbox is Linux.
Arsenal:
Super Soaker: XP215, 2xXP220, Liquidator, Aquashock Secret Strike M(odded), Arctic Blast M, CPS1200, CPS2100, SC Power Pak, 3l aquapack, 1.5l aquapack
Water Warriors: Jet, Sting Ray M, Shark, Argon M, Tiger Shark, PulseMaster
Others: Waterbolt, The Blaster, Storm 500, Shield Blaster 2000, generic PR gun, generic backpack piston pumper (broken), 3l garden sprayer M, 10l water carrier: