Sheildblasters (Review)

General water gun discussion.
andrewajt62

Sheildblasters (Review)

Post by andrewajt62 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:44 am

Many people think Shield Blasters are a weak gun. Heres a review.

Lets start with the Shield Blaster 1000. This is actually a very horrible gun. To pump it it you must move a handle around. It has no power at all and the teeny shield won't block much at all. The shield can easily break off too. I strongly don't reccomend this terrible gun.

Now the Shield Blaster 2000. This gun is okay. To pump it it you must move a handle around. It it the same thing as the 1000 but bigger. The shield will help in battles, but will get knocked over it hit too hard which means you will have to take about 3 seconds to put it back up. In a water war, 3 seconds is valuble time. The same thing can also happen with the 1000. Like the 1000 it lacks true power. This gun is okay but strongly don't reccomend it.

Now for the Shield Blaster 3000. This gun is actually very usefull. To pump it it you must move a handle around.It straps onto your arm. The whole thing is a big shield which is very usefull. Say you were battling some one with a Flash Flood. You see them pulling the flood trigger. You could just hold up your arm with the blaster and you could block the whole thing leaving the other person almost out of water. It has three nozzles to drench people quickly. They shoot pretty far, far enough. What I like to do it shoot it over some one's head to make a rainstorm over your opponent. Unlike the 1000 and 2000 this gun holds alot of water and is even a little heavy when full. I do reccomend this gun, it would make a nice eddition to anyone's armory.

Now for the Shield Blaster 5000. This is a pretty good gun. To pump it you must crunch the two handles together. The shield is as big as the 3000 but you can shoot while shielding. Though it only has one nozzle, it shoots very far and is accurate like a sniper. This gun is a great long ranged gun and accurate gun so I reccomend it.

Now for the Shield Blaster 4000. This is the same as the 5000 but has worse range and a smaller shield. If your thinking of buying the 4000 or 5000, buy the 5000.

Overall: Sheild Blasters are ok and I reccomend you buy one. The shields are very usfull. If you like long ranged attacks and accurate attacks, buy the 5000. If you like drenching close range attacks buy the 3000. So thats the review. Check Google images for some pictures.

NOTE: Do not copy this review, I may put on other sites though.
My Armory, Shieldblaster 5000, Shieldblaster 3000
, Aquashock Arctic blast, Broke Flash Flood, Max Infushion Backpack, Sneak Attack Blaster.

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:13 pm

I've seen a few shield blasters for sale in stores around me, and I haven't ever thought much of them. They look like a novelty more than anything, but now that I've read your review, I might just consider a 5000 for my arsenal :cool:
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups