New Game Idea....

General water gun discussion.
Jadefalcon09

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:56 pm

I came up with a new idea... a new game for water warfare. The Tools needed:

1x Monster Rocket
People to battle
Soakers! :P

Okay, this game is a combo of King Of the Hill (sorta) and One Hit kills. Both teams will start on opposite ends of a field, with the monster rocket int he middle, already charged and ready to launch. Both teams must try to launch the rocket before the other. But the catch is if your shot before you can grab the trigger, your out. From here you could either go to a jail and wait for someone to free you, or you could go back to your side and try again (based on your preferance). Once you launch the rocket, your teams scores one! What do you guys think on this type of game? It sounds like it could be a loy of fun... I am going to try and get some people to try this out with.

-Jade

blaze

Post by blaze » Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:12 pm

Sounds like it would be over very quick. Not to mention you would need to buy a Monster Rocket. Also, what is the point of going to jail if you could just go back and try again? Other than that it sounds like it could be pretty good. I think that the SoakerTag games you can play (shown on website) are pretty cool, so long as you play them without soakertags (front+back soaked=out). It would be a better game if you had to do multiple things in a certain order, not just letting off a rocket, but one team would get soakers and one team wouldn't. You would need to do the tasks without being soaked. Kind of like the gauntlet game on the Super soaker site, but without soakertags and with tasks instead of just going through a path.

Check out the games on the supersoaker site, but don't play them with soakertags (except the target blitz): soakertag game rules