Super Soaker Max-D Commercial

General water gun discussion.
goon

Post by goon » Thu May 15, 2003 8:27 pm

I just saw the Super Soaker Max-D Secret Strike commercial, where a group of kids with Max-D's ( Not Secret Strikes ) sneak up on some kids who are relaxing on chairs.....And the kids on the chairs shoot the other kids with thier Secret Strike before they shoot them......But overall I'm abhored with the Super Soakers now :angry: ......No CPS's what so ever....Could they possibley be that stupid to get rid of thier most sucessful gun? :huh:
96 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport, with 12's in the rear cab an amp under the bench and a Xplod player in the deck.

2003 Honda Rancher ES 4x4

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Thu May 15, 2003 10:02 pm

Hasbro is trying to increase revenue by reducing the amount of parts and such in the soakers, and change the target of the product to little kids. When the Super Soaker division gets negative revenue, it will only prove the fact that what people buy will usually make the most cash.

goon

Post by goon » Fri May 16, 2003 1:52 am

...Super Soakers used to mean something....They represented the highest power and technology you could get in a small/large package....It symbolized power and prestiege, if you had a Super Soaker you were the tip of the arrow and you were darn proud of it....Now, they are just weak little generic water guns for children...It is a sad state of affairs to see something like this happen....The decline of the Super Soaker Empire as we know it has taken place...And there is no stopping it now....And who do we blame for it? HASBRO!..... :angry:

If that was not moving, then I don't know what is :winkwink:
96 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport, with 12's in the rear cab an amp under the bench and a Xplod player in the deck.

bomber

Post by bomber » Fri May 16, 2003 2:06 am

yup super soakers suck now, maybe the dumbXPBackfire-esques at hasbaro will figure out that the guns won't sell as well and they won't get any money out of them, maybe after 2 years they will get there heads out of there asses and figure out how to make a real water gun again hasbro
:stupid: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

goon

Post by goon » Fri May 16, 2003 2:09 am

I'm not a Moderator or an Admin, but please watch your language Bomber :) ...You seem like a nice person and I wouldn't like to see you get banned :( ...But hey, thanks for the support! WOOHOO! :w00t:

toothpickmatt

Post by toothpickmatt » Fri May 16, 2003 7:07 am

yeah I saw the commercial at the super soaker web site a while ago.... me an my brother half cryed half laughed at it
its pathetic~! I'm sorry but who ever made it was a dumb[at]$$... they intended it for lil kids... but any lil kids who have been in a battle know that its a fakey commercial~! I dunno I was just discusted

goon

Post by goon » Fri May 16, 2003 6:56 pm

Little kids will relize when they get older how corny and stupid those guns were

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Fri May 16, 2003 9:12 pm

Originally posted by goon@May 15 2003, 09:09 PM
I wouldn't like to see you get banned
I won't ban him for that. But if it's done a lot, I will eventually make him a restricted memeber.

shadowstalker

Post by shadowstalker » Sat May 17, 2003 1:33 am

doomsoaker please Don't do anything to him he just got mad Hasbro HQ I hate the maxd Secret Strike it have it it has no power at all :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: and a 1x :( stream the only nice thing about it is the handle :huh: over all it suckes now sence they got bout out :angry: :cry: if there going to make money they going to have do better then that the the only good gun this year is probably be the Cps2100.
the 4100 is so weak you need to handle it like a glass jar lets face it 2003 soaker year just kiked the jack*** we where just waiting for the soaking year to start and this year SUCKS I prey that 2004 is better :verysad: :cry: :cry: :angry: :angry: :( :( god if 2004 is not better im going to have to hurt someone :fightme:
"------------------!No OnE LeAvEs DrY!----------------"

My Arsenal
Agenst T.C.P.A.
Say No!
Defending Freedom in the Digital World

goon

Post by goon » Sat May 17, 2003 3:41 am

Shadow, a lot of people really like the 4100 because it really is a good gun, me and Mist in particular.....The only difference between the Monster and the 4100 is the fact that the 4100 isn't QFD compatible, but it has better range, and in my opinion, I'd rather have better range :soakem: ..............Hey, the Jerry smiley has been taken off :yikes: :verysad: :cry:

shadowstalker

Post by shadowstalker » Sat May 17, 2003 3:54 am

well its weak not power wise drop on ground wise my frend droped it full it flew wide open

My Arsenal
Agenst T.C.P.A.
Say No!

Freakymist

Post by Freakymist » Sat May 17, 2003 4:13 am

yeah I liked the 4100 but in got broken in my modding frenzy...heh I broke like 8 soakers but that's a diffrent story <_<

superstormer

Post by superstormer » Sat May 17, 2003 6:07 pm

Originally posted by goon@May 15 2003, 08:52 PM
...Super Soakers used to mean something....They represented the highest power and technology you could get in a small/large package....It symbolized power and prestiege, if you had a Super Soaker you were the tip of the arrow and you were darn proud of it....Now, they are just weak little generic water guns for children...It is a sad state of affairs to see something like this happen....The decline of the Super Soaker Empire as we know it has taken place...And there is no stopping it now....And who do we blame for it? HASBRO!..... :angry:

If that was not moving, then I don't know what is :winkwink:
:grandpa: No duh! Most, almost all, people who buy water guns are children. But that goes bneyond that, only a -6 child would want that. Most peple who buy soakers are about 9-14. yup, I we had a xp backire we woud hav power and prestige! :Hey, that's funny.: :Hey, that's funny.: :grandpa: haha gramps.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Socrates)</div><div class='quotemain'>I drank what?!</div>

goon

Post by goon » Sat May 17, 2003 8:31 pm

Mist your a Soaker Slaughterer :yikes: :Hey, that's funny.: ......And my 4100 has been dropped and stepped on many a time....Maybe I just got a really good one :D

shadowstalker

Post by shadowstalker » Sun May 18, 2003 9:36 pm

I think we have a new member

My Arsenal
Agenst T.C.P.A.
Say No!