Wow!

General water gun discussion.
Sapper46123

Wow!

Post by Sapper46123 » Thu Dec 30, 2004 3:20 am

I haven't been here in a while -- perhaps a year or so. You guys have really grown! Excellant job. And you've got a staff and a real board! First Super Soaker web site to have that, eh? Reminds me of the old Nerf Online. I'm kind of surprised some of my articles are still up, even though I remember reading an e-mail about it. I cringe when I read them -- I was such a bad writer. But, it appears we have all grown.

Good to see someone has carried on the torch after Aquatica collapsed.

NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Thu Dec 30, 2004 3:24 am

Good to see you here. Your articles are quite nice IMO. I've read many of them and I can say they're very well done. B)

<span style='color:EEF2F7'>Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:35 pm

Yep, I sent you an email a while ago asking if you had any other articles other than what you had. Archive.org gave us the remaining ones. If you would want a few removed for whatever reason, feel free to ask. A lot of our content has several articles concerning the very same subject.

Thanks for the compliment! We try to run a website the best we can. It turns out that I never went to NerfOnline while it was still actively being run, though I was extremely impressed by it when I saw it afterwards. I always liked larger websites and you can accomplish much more as a team than a sole individual.

Well anyway, welcome to SSCentral!

Godzillasoaker65

Post by Godzillasoaker65 » Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:51 pm

I think that this is a really in control forum. I mean everybody respects the rules. :) So good job SScentral!
Soak, or be soaked that is the question!