New Water Warriors

General water gun discussion.
Finnster

New Water Warriors

Post by Finnster » Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:38 am

Well, I seem to be on a roll of remakes and new blasters. I've just found some new BBWWs that are coming out in the near future.

http://www.buzzbeetoys.com/USglobal/Wat ... index.html

Finn
1x NIB xp-70, 1x xp-70, 2x SS50, 1x Riot Blast Flash Flood (mah boom stick), 1x HydroBlitz, 1x Helix,
1x SneakShot, 2x Cheap Piston Pumpers, 2x XP-215, several cheap squirt pistols

cantab

Re: New Water Warriors

Post by cantab » Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:33 pm

These aren't really that new. iSoaker.com already has reviews. I own a PulseMaster (and it ain't bad).

They've done some minor rebranding. I'm not sure grouping elastic and pressure blasters together is a good idea, but it doesn't bear on the performance of the guns.

I'm pleased to see the Hydra Pak is still considered current, but wish I could actually find one in shops.
I work on Windows. My toolbox is Linux.
Arsenal:
Super Soaker: XP215, 2xXP220, Liquidator, Aquashock Secret Strike M(odded), Arctic Blast M, CPS1200, CPS2100, SC Power Pak, 3l aquapack, 1.5l aquapack
Water Warriors: Jet, Sting Ray M, Shark, Argon M, Tiger Shark, PulseMaster
Others: Waterbolt, The Blaster, Storm 500, Shield Blaster 2000, generic PR gun, generic backpack piston pumper (broken), 3l garden sprayer M, 10l water carrier:

Silence

Post by Silence » Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:06 pm

Judging from the talk at iSoaker.com, the Vindicator seems to be pushing the boundaries on performance. Obviously its style leaves much to be desired, but if its pressure chamber is really held within the reservoir, then that's a neat innovation that can obviously save space.

C-A_99

Post by C-A_99 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:28 am

The iSoaker review notes as if the PC in the reservoir is a bad thing. It's more like having extra reservoir space and not having to top off the reservoir after pressurizing for full capacity. I may have to PM that to him since he missed the post I made about it.

I heard from iSoaker.net that the Vindicator is not as powerful as the Pulse Master, which apparently rivals the 1000. (but with only a 100mL PC) However, since the Vindicator uses a spherical PC, that means it's probably k-moddable. I'd really like to see how well a k-mod can make the blaster.