Hi everyone!

General water gun discussion.
bentrinh

Hi everyone!

Post by bentrinh » Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:58 am

I thought I was the only one that wanted to mod a watergun... I was dead wrong :D . I can't wait to get back to water gun fights :D , with a new gun :D

WaterWolf

Hello

Post by WaterWolf » Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:28 pm

Welcome to the community.
You'll find plenty of modifiers here on the forums and sites.

Enjoy your stay.
Last edited by WaterWolf on Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MilkMan

Post by MilkMan » Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:47 pm

WaterWolf wrote:But when you post a new thread, try to only post ones that actualy have a point.
This isn't a useless post. The New Users forum states that it is for introducing yourself in its description.

Anyway...welcome!
"Anything with a nozzle and a pump is good enough for me." <--------------- Same lying signature 3 years and counting!

Silence

Post by Silence » Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:15 pm

Welcome to the forums! Nice to see you MilkMan.

bentrinh: Did you just read the modding articles at the site, or have you also checked out the forums? The site is currently very old and it hasn't been updated, so there might be more information about modding in the forums.

C-A_99

Post by C-A_99 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:00 pm

Welcome. Be sure to ask whatever you need to, the community here is pretty helpful and helps clear up confusions if something doesn't make sense.

What exactly is your plan? What gun do you want to mod? For air pressure guns, there's not many power mods you can do, other than nozzle drilling and removal/disabling of the pressure relief valve. For CPS's, the common mod is enhancing the rubber chamber that holds pressure (through K-modding or a colossus mod, depending on the gun, you can get more details about this in other forums and articles), where pressure relief valve removal/disabling is slightly more common if you're doing a heavier enhancement of the pressure chamber. Nozzle drills are also fairly effective on CPS's in many cases.