How to lose screws.

General water gun discussion.
Soaker Leader

Post by Soaker Leader » Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:26 pm

I found a good way to not lose screws for your soaker. What you do is to take a piece of tape and roll it all the way around so the sticky part is on the outside all the way around. Then you would stick it on a table or something and stick the screws on the top of the tape. So while you have your soaker open you have all the screw in a place were they can't move or roll of a table or something. If you are confused look at the thumbnail image.
Attachments
diagram.JPG
diagram.JPG (6.38 KiB) Viewed 613 times

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:53 pm

This is far too short (96 words is nothing) and specific to add to SSCentral, plus it has several spelling errors and the poor writing style. Most people know this trick, there really isn't any need for an article on it. I've done it for years. I think for a while I even had an image of my screws on duct tape for the PC of my CPS 2700 in the K-mod article, later removing it to make it download faster.

I like the tenacity to think of new ideas. If you'd like to make an article with this, make a longer one with more info. Possibly you could make a tips and tricks article or an article on opening your water gun.

Soaker Leader

Post by Soaker Leader » Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:57 pm

Maybe I will make an artical on opening a cps 2100, since that is the most popular moded soaker, but not till the day after christmas. Maybe I will coullous a Cps 3200 but im afraid of breaking it , or tearing the bladder.

DX

Post by DX » Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:15 pm

Maybe I will make an artical on opening a cps 2100, since that is the most popular moded soaker, but not till the day after christmas.
I regret making so much hype about my first 21000, as that one mod sparked a giant 2100 modding spree. Right now the 2100 is the most widely popular gun to mod, like ever. When I first came to SSC it was called the "unmoddable gun" and only a handful of people had ever done it. IMHO there should be no articles about modding, opening, k-modding, anything-ing a 2100. It is being grossly exploited and mass modded. King Soaker, for example, is making hundreds of 21K's for profit. Anyone can mod, and now "2100 fever" has spread everywhere. It's just not right.
Mess With the Best, Get Soaked Like the Rest!

2004 Red Sox - World Series Champions
2007 Red Sox - World Series Champions!