Go Back   Super Soaker Central > Water guns > Water wars
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the SSC Forums! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and more. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Important note: The SSC forums are now in archive mode. WaterWar.net is the new online discussion board for the water gun hobby.

Old 05-29-2004, 10:41 AM   #1
scout sniper

UserID: 116

hey I had and idea for a new game I wanted to now if u guys had any suggestions or what u think of it........

well here it is

u have two (hopefully even) teams and two bases (one per team) and the object is to get the most points (you decide whatthe goal is) say 20 points and yr team wins, well the game is if u shoot and get someone wet, (not sure how wet) yr teams gets one point and the oppenents team loses one point but if u can get them to come to yr base by ...threatening to shoot them u get 2 points. I needs work but its just an idea....I dunno I guess u could make it more then just water by putting in traps around base and maybe if u ca[ture base thats another way of winning or each teamsd getts a stink bomb to throw in to other teams base to flush them out.....w/e

I can see it happening for paintball except the get back to yr base but in water wars I duuno
scout sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2004, 12:05 PM   #2
RacerSoaker445
Still selling stuff.

UserID: 83

Sorry, I can't understand what "your" saying.

yr?
Old 06-05-2004, 09:56 AM   #3
Belisaurius

UserID: 74

The only issue I see is that people would argue over what constitutes a hit. For instance, if you are in a bush and the attacker's shot is fragmented by the leaves, and you are covered in droplets, does that equal a point? Also, I don't think anyone would to back to someone's base if it meant giving them 2 points.

Also, I think u should lay off about the spelling. most of it made sense, and you aren't perfect.
Old 06-07-2004, 11:22 AM   #4
MaxSoakage

UserID: 91

Quote:
Originally posted by Belisaurius@Jun 5 2004, 08:56 AM
The only issue I see is that people would argue over what constitutes a hit. For instance, if you are in a bush and the attacker's shot is fragmented by the leaves, and you are covered in droplets, does that equal a point? Also, I don't think anyone would to back to someone's base if it meant giving them 2 points.

Also, I think u should lay off about the spelling. most of it made sense, and you aren't perfect.
I would have to agree with the hit part. It is very hard to determine if someone is shot or not. Every fight I have that is what makes it XPBackfire-esque