Go Back   Super Soaker Central > Water guns > Off topic
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the SSC Forums! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and more. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Important note: The SSC forums are now in archive mode. WaterWar.net is the new online discussion board for the water gun hobby.

Old 07-28-2006, 04:57 AM   #1
joannaardway
Do not adjust your TV set

UserID: 549
Default Will be missing for a while.

I'm off to go around some of the UK's canal system. I can't say exactly how long it will be, because the route and stops are up for debate.

I will be unable to reply or read posts during this time, largely due to the lack of internet connection.

I'll still be coming up with new ideas, and hopefully I'll come back with some good ones.

"So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by. Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky" - More than a feeling, Boston
joannaardway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 12:48 AM   #2
dr_spock

UserID: 458

How will you be exploring the canal system? Have fun.
dr_spock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 02:27 PM   #3
joannaardway

In a bathtub, with two oars, and a torch for tunnels.

No, in a 50ft long narrowboat, which has a steel cabin so thick, it's actually bullet proof - the windows aren't though....

"So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by. Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky" - More than a feeling, Boston
Old 08-29-2006, 03:56 PM   #4
joannaardway

I'll be missing a little longer from tommorow (UK time). We're off to see a family friend for a few days.