starcraft

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
blueviper

Post by blueviper » Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:46 pm

Will someone play me on starcraft or broodwar please? I am l)arK.BV (thats a lowercase "L") and I am on US east most of the time. I stay in the channel clan slr, or sometimes op slr if the bot isnt in clan slr .

MilkMan

Post by MilkMan » Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:20 pm

I'll play you. My name is Mooo-Cobra. I am always in channel "Clan Mooo." My bot is Cobrabot but my stealthbot is down now so you won't see me using it anyway. What would you be interested in? Use Map Setting, Melee, Ladder, etc.?
"Anything with a nozzle and a pump is good enough for me." <--------------- Same lying signature 3 years and counting!

blueviper

Post by blueviper » Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:28 pm

definatly not UMS I hate UMS, definatly not ladder because the fastest you can play on is fast(not fastest), melee would be best. What maps do you play? I play lost temple mostly. I play ashrigo and jungle story and others occasionally. Whos your favorite pro player right now? My favorite is still Boxer even though he isnt as highly ranked as he was say a year ago. Hes the one that inspired to play Terran only. I just wish a north american would come along that was actually as good as the koreans ^_^