Spiderman 2

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
Winston Churchill

Post by Winston Churchill » Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:02 am

I am going to see the spiderman 2 movie tomorrow night. Who else is pysched? I am. Although I thought that the main enemy should have been venom and not doc octopus.
<span style='font-family :O ptima'>"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give."

"We shall not fail or falter; we shall not weaken or tire...Give us the tools and we will finish the job."
Sir Winston Churchill

NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Tue Jun 29, 2004 8:42 pm

Yeah. I agree. I heard they spent 200 million dollars making this one. Thats a ton for a movie!

<span style='color:EEF2F7'>Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci

pyro

Post by pyro » Wed Jun 30, 2004 1:22 am

That is also a lot of wasted money. And "everyone" complains there isnt enough money around these days. Jeez.

USSA

Post by USSA » Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:06 pm

it got 2 thumbs up and roper (or was it ebert) said it was the best superhero movie EVER. Which I find hard to believe.... IMHO I think that it was the biggest bribe he had ever recieved for a superhero movie and he was just convused...

Winston Churchill

Post by Winston Churchill » Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:07 pm

So I saw the movie last night and its totally awesome go see it. Now.
<span style='font-family :O ptima'>"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give."

"We shall not fail or falter; we shall not weaken or tire...Give us the tools and we will finish the job."
Sir Winston Churchill

ChaosKnight

Post by ChaosKnight » Wed Jun 30, 2004 11:05 pm

Hey, that's funny. lets see how many superhero movies there are....
http://xs7.xs.to/pics/04512/sig2.jpg
-whoamg, I can't put ANY anime girl in my sig without doom deleting it. =\

Winston Churchill

Post by Winston Churchill » Thu Jul 01, 2004 5:56 am

Actually there are a lot of superhero movies. Besides the first spiderman there is; Both x-men, about 4 batmans (there is another batman on the way), Several superman movies, hulk, daredevil, punisher, hellboy, blade, catwoman (is also on the way) and Gigli, And I'm sure I'm forgeting a few. But now I think of it, The only other superhero movies that I absolutely loved besides the spiderman movies were daredevil and X-men.

Sir Winston Churchill

NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Fri Jul 02, 2004 7:10 am

it got 2 thumbs up and roper (or was it ebert)
It's ebert. Roper died a while back.

<span style='color:EEF2F7'>Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci

USSA

Post by USSA » Fri Jul 02, 2004 3:49 pm

ohhh yea... forgot about that...

even if you don't want to see it you have to anyway.... imagine the reprecussions of NOT seeing it! :blink:

Burnerboy

Post by Burnerboy » Fri Jul 02, 2004 3:55 pm

Ya tell me about it. Already geting some of these reprocussitons and it not even a week old. :P
Before you criticize someone walk a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them your a mile away, and you have thier shoes-- someone.

Arsenal:
2x Cps 2100
1x Storm Typhoon force 2
1x Storm 650
1x Stream Machine

I dont have much but i dont use super soakers for my hobbie.

Phantom

Post by Phantom » Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:03 am

umm.... Roper isn't dead.

Winston Churchill

Post by Winston Churchill » Fri Jul 09, 2004 4:23 am

It's ebert. Roper died a while back.
I can't beleive I didn't noticed that. But, what the heck? Roper is alive. Anyways I saw it again last night. The movie is a lot different when your not with a midnight showing audience. But its still a great movie

Sir Winston Churchill

ChaosKnight

Post by ChaosKnight » Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:09 am

I just saw the movie on saturday, I loved it. this time around it was focused more on the internal conflict of peter instead of action.

btw like my new sig? ;) I hope it isnt too risque...
http://xs7.xs.to/pics/04512/sig2.jpg
-whoamg, I can't put ANY anime girl in my sig without doom deleting it. =\

NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:34 am

:blink: :blink:I can't stop watching your sig. That is awesome! :blink: :blink:

I'm going to go see spider man 2 in a couple days.

Edit: Oops, sorry I was talking about the other guy Siskle or however you spell it. I got confused :Hey, that's funny.:

Commander_Gaunt

Post by Commander_Gaunt » Sat Jul 17, 2004 8:01 am

I saw Spiderman 2 yesterday and I thought that it was ok (Doc Oc was cool). However because it is such a dark film, the makers added cheap humour to make it less depressing, and that really ruined it for me.

Does anyone knowwho the bad guy is in the 3rd spiderman?

I hope it'll be rhino because he's cool, or shocker, the special effects would be great for him.
<span style='color:gray'>There are only 3 sure things in life: Birth <span style='color:red'>Death <span style='color:gray'>and <span style='color :p urple'>Taxes