Expirimenting Slash Tinkering

Threads about water gun modifications.
Burnerboy

Post by Burnerboy » Thu Jul 15, 2004 12:15 am

:blink: A few days ago I was going to kmod my 2100, I sawed off the entire nozzle as in like a hole the size of a dime!. Has anyone shot their gun in this state, it is very amusing if you can spare it. It has the spread of a fan setting and if you shot the fan sidways turned, the spray vertical, then you would get a riot blast, like when shooting shotguns if you were to use buckshot, theres about a thousand drops of water that spread out, doh amazing effect up close, yet very little range, at fifteen pumps fifteen feet. :unsure:

also Has anyone ever placed more than one water balloon inside of another and filled it up, it obviously makes the strength of the balloon times two. therefore you can transport it without as much fear it will break. also you can throw it farther.

any experiments would be cool post them here.

Ahh I geuss this is nessicary: <_<

EDIT: spelling and grammar
Before you criticize someone walk a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them your a mile away, and you have thier shoes-- someone.

Arsenal:
2x Cps 2100
1x Storm Typhoon force 2
1x Storm 650
1x Stream Machine

I dont have much but i dont use super soakers for my hobbie.

TheMechanic

Post by TheMechanic » Thu Jul 15, 2004 1:33 am

That double balloon thing would be awesome for the slingshots my team uses. If anyone has not used these nifty lauchers I recommend finding one!