iPod Won't Connect to App Store and Safari

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
strato_2r5

iPod Won't Connect to App Store and Safari

Post by strato_2r5 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:43 pm

Okay, I know this doesn't have to do with anything, but that's what this section is for, right?

My iPod Touch would connect to my wifi network, but when I launch Safari, it says,"safari cannot open the page because it is not connected to the internet." Also, the App Store will not open.

My iPod is the latest generation with version 4.2.1

Obviously, the problem is not with the router, as I am on a laptop right now. Do any of you know how to fix this?

UPDATE: It's fixed! I typed in the password for my other router. O_o oops. How do you delete a thread?
Last edited by strato_2r5 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry if I'm not active much, busy on another forum and another project non-soaker related.

cantab

Re: iPod Won't Connect to App Store and Safari

Post by cantab » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:25 pm

LOL, no worries. You can delete from the Edit option on your post, but it doesn't really matter. (And now I've replied, I'm not sure if it will delete the whole thread or just your posts.)
I work on Windows. My toolbox is Linux.
Arsenal:
Super Soaker: XP215, 2xXP220, Liquidator, Aquashock Secret Strike M(odded), Arctic Blast M, CPS1200, CPS2100, SC Power Pak, 3l aquapack, 1.5l aquapack
Water Warriors: Jet, Sting Ray M, Shark, Argon M, Tiger Shark, PulseMaster
Others: Waterbolt, The Blaster, Storm 500, Shield Blaster 2000, generic PR gun, generic backpack piston pumper (broken), 3l garden sprayer M, 10l water carrier: