Starting A Good Water War!

Topics about water war tactics, water war planning, and past water war stories.
JorD_4

Starting A Good Water War!

Post by JorD_4 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:07 pm

I am organizing a Water War but...We are only 5, we don't really mind if we aren't a lot! I just want to know how to start a good water fight and so that it lasts long and is enjoyable! Can you please help me out on this one? I just want my war to be very amusing!

Thanks,
XP GuNNeR: Currently own: XP-70, XP-310
Will soon own: All other XP's
XP GuNs All The Way! - JorD -

guerrilla91

Post by guerrilla91 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:10 pm

Well, you could simply play a supersoaker game of capture the flag. Where, when youre hit and have a splotch of water whatever size, you must go to the other teams jail. Play with all the other capture the flag rules.

JorD_4

Post by JorD_4 » Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:01 am

Thanks Guerilla! I appreciate the help buddy! :) if you have anymore advice for me that'd be awesome!
XP GuNNeR: Currently own: XP-70, XP-310
Will soon own: All other XP's
XP GuNs All The Way! - JorD -

guerrilla91

Post by guerrilla91 » Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:23 am

Free for all soakapaloozas can be fun as well, but in my experience they do not last nearly as long. If you have 2 on 3, you could do a sort of capture the base thing, which would involve having the team of two in a base and the other 3 sieging it.

im also a big fan of water balloons. Theres no greater feeling than having just pegged an enemy square in the chest.
Last edited by guerrilla91 on Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

joannaardway

Post by joannaardway » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:24 am

I assume you mean 5 of you rather than 5 years of age.

I would go for a base assault, or a hunt with the smaller team defending/fleeing.

Or, you could go for 1 HK lives with CTF. I would play it as a respawn point rather than an enemy jail, because if the 2 man team loses a warrior, the remaining warrior has to try and break them out.

1v3 = not very good news.
"Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day. As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms again she'll be." - Over the Hills and far away, Gary Moore

"So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by. Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky" - More than a feeling, Boston

Lucius Octavion

Post by Lucius Octavion » Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:29 pm

What are some good games for playing with 1on1 or 2on2?
Guns in possession:

Speed Loader Double Cross 3000, 2 Speed Loader One Thousands, SS XP 110, Splashzooka, used to have more but they were unfixable.

C-A_99

Post by C-A_99 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:48 pm

I play CTF in a very simple fashion, the first time it was only capturing the flag and no other rules, not even with returning the flag when it was found. (the only challenge was finding the flag and seeing how much soaking you could take while doing it) There was 6 people total, with 3 per team. It still took about 2 hours, though for my next fight I'll add a rule where if you're hit (in any way) while carrying an enemy flag, you have to return it to them. I haven't done anything with jails and stuff, otherwise it would be more like a survival mode, and one that would be over quick.