1500/1700 nozzle selector mod

Threads about water gun modifications.
NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:46 am

I found a way to add a 20X nozzle to the selector. I'm probably going to confuse everyone with the description, I Don't have any pics yet. It requires no drilling, but you have to saw. On the right side of the the selector, saw off the plastic that comes and hangs over the nozzle. Then you can rotate it around so that the holes on the top can be placed at the bottom. I know, that was confuzzling, but I'll post a pic tomorrow.

Edit: Spelling

<span style='color:EEF2F7'>Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci

Soakologist

Post by Soakologist » Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:18 am

That's a really bad idea. It will leak out because it cannot fully extend to the nozzle selector. Plus, there's no O-Ring, a necessary requirement for all multiple nozzles.
Whatever music you listen to probably sucks.

NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:25 am

It can easily reach to the nozzle selector and the O-ring is still there. Like I said, all you do is saw off one of the sides. You have to see it to really understand it.

Edit: Spelling

<span style='color:EEF2F7'>Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:21 am

I think I get what you're saying. It's almost like taking off the nozzle selector right? It just gives a bunch of space for a more full shot. Get the picture, I'm still a little confused.

jiany98

Post by jiany98 » Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:45 pm

I think I get what you mean, your switch would switch between the existing nozzles and nothing which would then be 20x.
The creator of the universe works in mysterious ways. But he uses a base ten counting system and likes round numbers.

NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:26 pm

These pictures suck but they might help you understand.

These shows the area that I sawed off.

This shows the 5X

This shows the 10X

This shows the 20X

The area I sawed off allows me to rotate the nozzle selector so that the holes that are on the top can be placed on the bottom. The holes that are on the top are the ones that hold the nozzle sector in place.