check freeze for SS defender

Threads about water gun modifications.
polish1

check freeze for SS defender

Post by polish1 » Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:50 pm

Can anyone give a picture for where to cut on the defender? Also can you K mod it?

joannaardway

Post by joannaardway » Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:35 pm

The defender is air pressure - it cannot be K-modded (only spherical PC CPS weapons can be)

Almost all check valve configurations are covered on this page:

http://www.sscentral.org/tech/mods/cvf.php

I imagine it will be either the top or bottom one (they look very similar to me) due to the design of the casing, but I'm not sure.

Open up the weapon and check the configuration against the images - when you have determined which image it matches most closely, the black lines indicate where to cut - once you have cut, plug the holes as you see fit.
"Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day. As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms again she'll be." - Over the Hills and far away, Gary Moore

"So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by. Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky" - More than a feeling, Boston

polish1

Post by polish1 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:14 am

ok im not sure how the defender works. It looks similar to the first picture on the check freeze page, but if i made the recommended cut the second part doesnt look like its hollow. im not sure if anyone has experience with a defender or not but before i screw it up i want to make sure. Plus it's real thick where it connects to the tank and looks difficult to cut.

m15399

Post by m15399 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:14 am

Pictures! I'm sure someone could tell you exactly where to cut with an internal pic of the defender.

polish1

Post by polish1 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:37 pm

Im sorry i dont have a digital camera or else I would put a picture on here.

polish1

Post by polish1 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:32 pm

[img]D:\Documents%20and%20Settings\David\My%20Documents\My%20Pictures[/img]

Ok I don't know for sure if this picture will come up. But if you can see it where do I cut it. Sorry for double post!

Silence

Post by Silence » Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:24 pm

No, the picture does not appear, and it never will--I've tried that. You have to upload the picture to some site on the internet (I definitely suggest Photobucket--there's almost no hassle) and link to the image there.

Yes, it can be annoying :confused: , but I don't think that there is any workaround.