Pump thing repair

Repairs to water guns. Please put repair topics in this forum so that people do not have to sort through so many topics when looking for a repair. If a fix is included in the topic, please add (Fixed) before the topic title to indicate so.
SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Wed Oct 15, 2003 3:26 pm

My 2700 needs repair yet again. <_< I need a new power weapon!
I know how I'm going to repair it, btw, what is broken is the thing that keeps the pump from coming out of the shaft. It broke off by accident! :Hey, that's funny.: This repair should work pretty good. I haven't tried it yet, so I keep you updated on this.

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:05 pm

I just got my 1500 and tried it out, the pump is kinda flimsy. it takes a steady hand. still, I can see why iSoaker loves it so...
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Tue Nov 11, 2003 12:48 am

makes me wonder what doom is doing to his poor soakers..... anyways it would be nice if you could get your hands on a cps 2000 for review.

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Tue Nov 11, 2003 12:51 am

"What happens when I do THIS?"
Yeah, sometimes that is me, but I won't do anything I know will damage it. I still haven't fixed it yet, mostly because it's too cold to test it! Soon I hope it will get just warm enough for me to test what I've been trying.

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Tue Nov 11, 2003 12:52 am

it's supposed to snow here tomorrow and wednesday. my soakers are drained for the winter.