Spider-Man soaker internals

Threads about water gun modifications.
vaporizer28

Post by vaporizer28 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:49 am

I decided to open The Freak up today, and the internals are both hilariously cheap, and intriguing. I'll try to get pics soon, but for now, I'll just describe them.

It's PR, the trigger valve is positioned 2'' in front of the 1 liter reservoir(the whole front2/3 of the gun is almost empty). Then, a long, plastic tube connecting the trigger valve to the 1.5X nozzle. Hello, rifling, anyone? That might add a few feet onto the already long range(of approx. 40 feet).\

Also, how do you insert an image?(from your Paint files/harddrive). :huh:

^This was made by Superstormer. What, do you think it got here on its own?

NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:53 am

You have to get hosting online. I suggest photobucket. You can upload the pictures onto the internet and then put the link to them into your posts by clicking the image button next to the "http://" button.

<span style='color:EEF2F7'>Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:06 am

Hello, rifling, anyone?
Rifling NEVER worked. Please do not get the impression that it did. The best and only methods to increase a water gun's range are listed in my Streams article.

vaporizer28

Post by vaporizer28 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:40 pm

Originally posted by Doom@Mar 3 2005, 06:06 AM
Hello, rifling, anyone?

Rifling NEVER worked. Please do not get the impression that it did. The best and only methods to increase a water gun's range are listed in my Streams article.
[snapback]22817[/snapback]

Sorry. I thought it did. Oh well, I guess I'd better find the check valve, and freeze it.

^This was made by Superstormer. What, do you think it got here on its own?