Suicide water bomber!

Threads about how water guns work and other miscellaneous water gun technology threads.
username132

Suicide water bomber!

Post by username132 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:12 pm

Any ideas on how to engineer water balloons constructed into some sort of belt or vest could be triggered to explode simultaneously?

strato_2r5

Re: Suicide water bomber!

Post by strato_2r5 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:14 am

First make a vest. Then make pockets for however many balloons you want made out of net, or something water can easily pass through. Thread a string through all the pockets, wrapping it around each balloon. Have both ends hang out, they should be easily accessible. To detonate the balloons, pull the string.

Edit: Some spelling/grammar.
Sorry if I'm not active much, busy on another forum and another project non-soaker related.

C-A_99

Post by C-A_99 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:50 am

Whatever you do, do not use sharp objects, obviously.

You could build a superpack or something; a pressurized backpack running to tubes around with nozzles that spray water to spread around. This has the added advantage of more range and does not force the user to soak himself for the greater cause of the aquatic jihad. Using water balloons won't splatter far enough and most of the water will just go to soaking the one using it.

zeda.beta

Post by zeda.beta » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:18 pm

Aha! I had been thinking about this for a while, and I finally realized that you could use a single pressurized tank on your back, with a four way splitter going off of it. To the four way you could attatch four separate hoses, and then when you pull the trigger, you spin and soak everyone in the area!
I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Quack damn you.

-G-JiV-

Post by -G-JiV- » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:11 pm

not sure whether this would be so effective...If you trun like a spinner I will soak you from distance as I will be soaked just a little bit. ALso you will be quite helpless when trying to flee or to purchase me after lots of twists :D
A gunner has to do what his Soaker requires...

atvan

Post by atvan » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:09 pm

-G-JiV-

"...to flee or to purchase me..."
You combined two words- pursue and chase- each correct for the situation
however, spell check ignored this because purchase is a real word- it means to buy

:p

You are right though, one could just wait out of range until the "bomber" gets too dizzy and falls down. Then it's easy soaking. Would be funny to watch someone try though. lol

Also, I'm getting a feeling that the person who initiated this thread left- one post, four days ago. If you are still here, please post- the community needs you (-book joke- or you'll get released. -Name the book, and you get a cookie-).
Last edited by atvan on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-G-JiV-

Post by -G-JiV- » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:21 pm

[QUOTE=atvan]-G-JiV-

"...to flee or to purchase me..."
You combined two words- pursue and chase- each correct for the situation
however, spell check ignored this because purchase is a real word- it means to buy "

Well,

to chase means to follow somebody in order to catch

to pursue means to follow somebody to punish him or get him down

the combination pursue + chase = purchase, which is totally different ^^

I think I used the words right, but not really sure since englisch is my second language :D At least people to understand what I mean and this is what counts, not how something is writtem.

Besides, I am thankfully to everybody who helps to imrpove my writing style! I always try to write grammatically correct too, sometimes I fail ;)
A gunner has to do what his Soaker requires...