Fake Soaker Reports

General water gun discussion.
Specter

Fake Soaker Reports

Post by Specter » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:03 pm

Was looking on google for other storm guns and one link was to an ebay auction with a fake that looks just like a Storm 800. I thought it actually was a Storm 800 but I looked at the pictures in the gallery here and see that its a fake.

Linker

I'll put some others as I find them.
My "arsenal": Customizable APH, Storm 600 pistol (still haven't finished fixing this), launcher- Model:AB1.0(Decommissioned), AB1.5, soon AB 1.1(2"rebuild) maybe ill get something else in the future
My site Image My website/forum is back up and running, for the most part after it having been deleted in october

Silence

Re: Fake Soaker Reports

Post by Silence » Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:23 pm

It says Super Liquidator on the label. I'm pretty sure I've seen that on a fake before. Good call though - the style is very much like that of a Storm pistol.

Drenchenator

Re: Fake Soaker Reports

Post by Drenchenator » Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:28 pm

That gun looks almost exactly like a Storm gun, but the "Super Liquidator" logo gave it away as a fake. I just love how some fakes real try to look real, and then blow it on one major detail like the logo. They could have easily named it "Stream" instead of "Storm" and made a similar logo, but they didn't which I just find hilarious.
The Drenchenator, also known as Lt. Col. Drench.