Need Help With The Ultimate Renegade!

Repairs to water guns. Please put repair topics in this forum so that people do not have to sort through so many topics when looking for a repair. If a fix is included in the topic, please add (Fixed) before the topic title to indicate so.
Jollyrancher

Need Help With The Ultimate Renegade!

Post by Jollyrancher » Tue May 31, 2011 10:05 pm

Eyeah. I let my little brother use my Renegade and now it's jammed. :confused: I think that he put to much water pressure. It won't shoot but I can still pull the trigger, I think. Please help guys

wetmonkey442

Re: Need Help With The Ultimate Renegade!

Post by wetmonkey442 » Tue May 31, 2011 11:06 pm

Can you still pump it? If you can, or if you notice that the pump slides especially easy, than there is probably an issue with the pumping mechanism (ie you are not drawing water from the reservoir into the pressure chamber and thus no pressure is building). If, on the other hand, the trigger is pulling back very easily than that probably indicates a broken trigger. Is there still water in the gun? Try pulling the trigger with the gun pointed at that ground. Does anything drip or leak out? Try shaking the gun around and listen for the sound of water splashing in the pressure chamber.

Describing the problem with as much detail as possible is the best way to get the help you need.

Welcome to the forum!
Join the fight! Support water warfare in your area today!

Jollyrancher

Post by Jollyrancher » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:03 am

actually, i think it can't pump, but even if it would take a lot of force, and i do not want to break it. It triggers but it doesn't shoot, and thats all i know right now

BlueCharged

Post by BlueCharged » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:46 pm

What I would do would be to take it apart and look for anything that looks like it's supposed to move but doesn't. And if that doesn't work then look at your internals and look at a picture of a different Ultimate Renegade (Somewhere like ModWorks or SG Super Soaker does good internal pictures)
:)

isoaker_com

Post by isoaker_com » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:37 am

Can't say for certain until you test/open things, but it sounds to me like it's possible that the O-ring on the pump may have come loose and jammed. While I haven't open the Ultimate Renegade, I have opened the original Renegade Water Warriors Renegade Internal Pics. If you manage to open it and the trigger is pulling on the valve to open the firing valve, but your pump still won't move properly, you may end up needing to simply pull the pump shaft out by force.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com / iSoaker.net ::

Jollyrancher

Post by Jollyrancher » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:24 pm

Thank you isoaker_com