Glow in the Dark XP 105

General water gun discussion.
marauder_4

Glow in the Dark XP 105

Post by marauder_4 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:39 am

Review uploaded. Internal picture to come. The range was just tested and found to be be 31 feet or just over 9m. I will add that later. I don't have stats on the regular 105's range 'cuz my nozzle is missing, but I am assuming that there is no noticeable difference between the two, just going from other sites' stats. There are differences other differences however (see my review) .
Right click "view image" to view a larger photo. Oh, and does anyone know how to photograph glow in the dark plastic? I can't figure how to pick it up on my camera.

Specter

Re: Glow in the Dark XP 105

Post by Specter » Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:08 am

Put it under a bright light for several minutes, make the room completely dark, take a picture with no flash
My "arsenal": Customizable APH, Storm 600 pistol (still haven't finished fixing this), launcher- Model:AB1.0(Decommissioned), AB1.5, soon AB 1.1(2"rebuild) maybe ill get something else in the future
My site Image My website/forum is back up and running, for the most part after it having been deleted in october

Silence

Post by Silence » Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:55 am

Looks a little gimmicky, but still respectable as far as XP water guns go.

I'm curious about your modding suggestion. How would an XPS/CPS mod increase the water gun's shot time?

Anyway, as I said on iSoaker.net, nice to see an update on Hydrowar. :cool:

marauder_4

Post by marauder_4 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:58 pm

Silence wrote:Looks a little gimmicky, but still respectable as far as XP water guns go.

I'm curious about your modding suggestion. How would an XPS/CPS mod increase the water gun's shot time?

Anyway, as I said on iSoaker.net, nice to see an update on Hydrowar. :cool:
The high powered shot time would increase. When I list shot time in my reviews I am talking about how long the gun shoots 70+% of it's range, ie effective shot time. That's why I have an * by the shot time and an explanation at the bottom of the page. In a serious battle you're probably going to be pumping after the power/range dies down, so the effective shot time is more important than the overall shot time.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:05 pm

Nice review of a rare gun. And you're right about the shot time. That's one angle we don't look at often.

I'm looking forward to whatever else you put online.