Blast From The Past

General water gun discussion.
soopasoaka_Jay

Blast From The Past

Post by soopasoaka_Jay » Sat May 27, 2006 9:29 am

sup girls and guys i just joined i was bored and decided to look up supa soakers on google hehe man i miss that stuff being a kid was amazing i used to love havin water fights with my soaker haha :D
well well kidos have a good day! :cool:

Silence

Post by Silence » Sun May 28, 2006 2:53 am

Um...it's good to see you, too. What are your specific soaker interests (modding, homemades, pistols, etc.)?

By the way, please check your grammar and spelling...don't talk in partial slang just to be cool. Have you noticed how not everybody else does that?

EDIT: It's never too late to change your behavior. In fact, I would have even more respect for you if you turned around right now than if you had come in here with perfect English (no, that wasn't a challenge to people who are thinking of joining :p ).

joannaardway

Post by joannaardway » Sun May 28, 2006 11:15 am

Brighton... Not been there for a while - In fact, last time I went, I had cycled all the way from London. (The London to Brighton cycle ride surprisingly enough.)

I don't know... This seems like the kind of post that isn't really worth replying to - I'd love to be proven wrong, but posts like this normally indicate the user isn't intending on returning.

SilentGuy - 729 posts? Are you going for the fastest to reach 1000 post record? (Just kidding - but, it seems you account for about half the forum's daily activity)
"Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day. As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms again she'll be." - Over the Hills and far away, Gary Moore

"So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by. Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky" - More than a feeling, Boston

laboye

Post by laboye » Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:09 am

:cool: So true; and yes, as Duxburian noticed, I am irritated by spelling and grammar errors. Particularly those using slang or those that are easily fixable.