Go Back   Super Soaker Central > Water guns > Off topic
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the SSC Forums! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and more. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Important note: The SSC forums are now in archive mode. WaterWar.net is the new online discussion board for the water gun hobby.

Old 09-24-2004, 09:36 PM   #16
Ben
Founder

UserID: 1

Quote:
Originally posted by trekkie00@Sep 24 2004, 07:53 PM
I have a TI 84+ Silver Edition, and there actually aren't that many good games for them. Mostly poor graphics (well, what would you expect from a calculator?). You might want to check out "Mirage OS". It allows you to play many games.
Mirage is XPBackfire-esque compared to some of the other ones. I only really have to use that for Desolate, which was really good before you became "ultimate" as I like to call it. I hate those RPGs where at one point nothing is challenging.

Also, as Neo said, the 84s are compatable with all 83+ and up stuff. Even assembly. That's hundreds of games right there. Also, they should be compatable with any Ion program, which also means much of the 83 games even. I believe there once was an effort to make an 82 virtualizer for the 83+ as well, not that porting the game would have been very hard (from my experience, you just have to change a few of the includes and maybe a b_call to a call).

Then again, I barely known any real z80 assembly, so what do I know? :P

I should get back into TI calcs, I used to be part of a fairly popular software group that broke up due to problems with the programmers. Maybe I'll do something interesting again.

[email address] / Please read this before emailing or PMing me

Do not ask me water gun questions by email or PM. Please post the question at the forum. Private questions and suggestions are welcome by PM and email. Also, I do not sell or buy water guns online.
Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2004, 08:25 AM   #17
Razor

UserID: 23

In my school, there was a bomb threat, so the administration wouldn't let us leave the building. :huh:

Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2004, 09:45 AM   #18
RacerSoaker445
Still selling stuff.

UserID: 83

Uhhh... Wouldn't you want to leave the building?
Old 09-25-2004, 05:01 PM   #19
Razor

UserID: 23

Quote:
Uhhh... Wouldn't you want to leave the building?
I sure did want to leave the building. :P

...But the administration didn't. :huh:

Apparently, they didn't take the threat seriously.
Wait til' next time they do that.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phone call> Hey there's a bomb in one of the lockers, and If I don't get $1,000,000, I'm going to' detonate it.

Administration> I don't believe you...

..."BOOM!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah, it's not the brightest idea to deny bomb threats.

Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2004, 10:44 PM   #20
senormario

UserID: 135

I had a flood where I live and when the school below us starte to flood what did they do? they brought the kids up onto the hill where we were and put them in hallways. Then we watched a movie and waited for our parents to come. (They didn't call our parents) So I couldn't reach my mom till 4:00 and my mom was blcoked in the house by then. (we live on a hill and the road below us was flodded)So I went to friends house who I could walk to and I waited till 9:00 there ( I got out of school at 5:30). They could of let us go at 12:00 on buses but noooo they thought that the storm would go by. Later after checking the net at my house that night I found out that if they would of gone on the inernet that they would have easily figured this out. My teachers don't know s*** about computers and either do the kids..... a computer class here (middle school 8th grade) is usually just learning how to type and search the web for info and we do that for 9 fricking weeks....

Note: some kids had to sleep at the school if
A: their parents couldn't oick them up
or
B:there house was inlivible
(not many people had to stay)
senormario is offline   Reply With Quote