Summer Plans

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
Monsoon

Summer Plans

Post by Monsoon » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:47 am

This summer I'm going to visit Wonderland a few times with friends and family. I'm probably going to go to the cottage up north as well (and maybe buy a soaker while I'm up there :cool :) . I also plan on having a few small water fights and pool parties since my backyard is looking good this year. Anyone else have plans for this summer?
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups

Silence

Post by Silence » Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:15 am

Summer health starts tomorrow, 8:00 am - 1:30 pm for three weeks...so I can load up an extra AP class this year. Then later there's the band thing for a few weeks. A project at UVA. And relatives are coming over for a month, meaning a large road trip for part of the time.

Nice topic, by the way.

C-A_99

Post by C-A_99 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:26 am

Nerf, Airsoft, water wars, more water wars, homemades/repairs/mods/etc., gaming (PC and XBox), etc. Nothing in particular really.

DX

Post by DX » Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:51 am

I hope to have some big battles before late August, when Belisaurius officially disbands Waterbridge and I cede the Ridgewood Militia to a junior. These may be our final quality Fluid-level wars, so we're going to make them good. Other than that, I'll probably be doing odd jobs here and there, flipping water guns on Ebay, flipping domain names, and other schemes to make money. College will be here in a heartbeat, so I'll be psyched for that. :cool:
Mess With the Best, Get Soaked Like the Rest!

2004 Red Sox - World Series Champions
2007 Red Sox - World Series Champions!

Alberio-Zomada

Post by Alberio-Zomada » Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:22 pm

Well...What am i doing for the summer? well i can tell you soakers are probably one of the only "active" things i will do (other than boffers). Also i pimped out my basement and brought my pc's down. me and my friend are gonna play WoW and other mmo's and starcraft...just as a starter. plus im planning (maybe) something with monsoon :cool: if he's not busy, and i've been planning a "REALY" big WW with my friends...but alas none of my friends actually play they just have some soakers, then probably ill get together with my "almost" band and play a jam or two :D :D :D yea so my summers gonna be great :cool:
Cheers mates :D
SUPER SOAKER! Damn i stepped in a puddle...
IM BACK! and im ready to set some tut's up! IS SSC READY FOR WATER GRENAIDES?

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:16 pm

Since I'm now a member of the Hamilton Cycling Club, I'm going to be making a two day trip up north to Barrie sometime in the summer....sounds like fun :cool:
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups

Maser

Post by Maser » Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:22 am

Fishing, swimming, water fights. :D Also got to teach my little brother how to swim. I think it's pretty sad he's 9 years old and can't swim yet. :rolleyes:

The Stealthy Panda

Post by The Stealthy Panda » Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:17 pm

Maser wrote:Also got to teach my little brother how to swim. I think it's pretty sad he's 9 years old and can't swim yet. :rolleyes:
That's not that sad. He can still, like, maybe walk around in the shallows, maybe. :rolleyes:
Also, I'm a minister of the Universal Life Church, so I'm planning to get a marrriage license and join some people in holy matrimony...for a fee, of course. :p
Now for the BREAKING NEWS!
:) :) :) :) :) :) I recently had my coming of age in my "religion", Unitarianism. All my relatives came to watch the ceremony, and, wouldn't you know it, they all gave me money. I got $435 USD in all.
Storytelling aside, I bought a PS3 60GB with that money! So I plan to binge on that for a good portion of the summer. :) :) :) :) :) :)
I also plan to have a few waterfights. (DUH!) :cool:
Hail Reeen! (Reeen is not a typo)

dr_spock

Post by dr_spock » Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:35 am

I plan to repair my Artic Shock, work, cycle, play ultimate frisbee, do some photography...