War locations.

Topics about water war tactics, water war planning, and past water war stories.
Johnyshotgun

War locations.

Post by Johnyshotgun » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:49 pm

Which do you think is better, A street near my house, or a municipal park with I think a hose, have to check. But, It can fit 5 Large soccer fields, and 2 baseball fields, I has 2 soccer fields, Not used on the weekend, and 1 baseball field, The field is huge, if I do do the war there, Should my base be made of Tents or use a ummmm, Useless fort.
Raid,strike, and kill.

C-A_99

Post by C-A_99 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:09 pm

Depends on number of players, guns, water demands, etc.

For "forts", try being more fluid and finding natural cover, moving along as necessary as that gives the enemy a less direct objective to attack. A tent, however, could serve as a meeting location perhaps, but not in an area where combat will be done a lot. If you do find the hoses, it may be a good idea to maintain them as much as possible, and then try to get some cover around there. (I assume you're doing soakfests)

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Tue May 01, 2007 9:49 am

As I see it, the field is the more obvious choice. However, what is there there in the way of cover? Without much cover, it could turn out very boring. You might have to augment the cover with cover of your own, such as cardboard walls, etc.

On the other hand, you'd probably have a more exciting war in the street. Safety would be more of an issue, however, with traffic passing by and so on.
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.

XP270

Post by XP270 » Wed May 09, 2007 10:12 pm

A street near your house of course I love urban fights!
"I'll be shotgunning XP 310's when I should be shotgunning beers" -Duxburian