I have been thinking about changng methods of plan

Topics about water war tactics, water war planning, and past water war stories.
Jadefalcon09

Post by Jadefalcon09 » Mon Nov 03, 2003 4:26 am

I have been thinking about changng methods of planning next year..... I hope you guys can help me if you can.

First off, the squad consists of 5, 3 on active duty 24/7, except on off-season (duh). Since I am the heavy gunner, and there is a possible chance for a monster xl for christmas, My 2 buddies act as elite grunts. Now, we have to have a way to transport our gear around the neighborhood effectivly and quickly. I suggested a wheel barrel (All Plastic) To carry guns, water grenades, extra supplies, etc. Until we could establish contact with base, which is my warehouse/basement that is protected by a locked door. This is the prime location for my armoury during the season. :shifty: In the filing cabnet I have information on most blasters, tips n'tactics, and a bunch of maps and other stuff. again, I protect those documents with a key. Each soldier will carry 4-6 bottles of water for refilling away fromt he base, and can replenish at the WheelBarrel, which is what we will call the tanker guarded by me. Does this formationa nd stratedgy sound good to you guys?

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:19 am

Sounds good to me. Wheelbarrows sounds like a good idea.

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Tue Feb 10, 2004 1:51 pm

Only thing is, it sounds like you're going to be tied (figuratively speaking) to the wheelbarrow. Assuming that at least one grunt is acting to cover you while you repump, how are you going to be able to execute an effective attack? Unless I've completely missed the point of the wheelbarrow - is it meant to act as a mobile base? Or just as a supply wagon? I suppose your grunts could move further away from you if you're certain the enemy if bottled up inside a fortress, but I don't think you would survive an attack on your own by two or three enemies.

Excuse me if I've made a fool of myself with the above comments - I am still learning!
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.