Your Water War Image

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
The dark ANNIHILATOR

Post by The dark ANNIHILATOR » Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:41 pm

it's always interesting to see what kind of weapons people use in a water war. So on this thread, you can post an image

-of yourself with your water weapons,
-an image of your soaker group
-or just your water weapons.

The image has to show what you usually use in your missions. If they vary according to mission and battle style post multiple images. Posts can be updated of course, if you just simply got a better new soaker for a water fight.

The dark ANNIHILATOR

Post by The dark ANNIHILATOR » Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:42 pm

My water war image

Equipment:
- 2 Monster XLs and 1 CPS 2100 for every mission
- black water resistant clothes
- backpack to transport the CPS 2100 while using the MXLs

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sat Aug 02, 2003 10:34 pm

I've got one somewhere...

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Sat Aug 02, 2003 11:23 pm

I would send in a pic of me with my mission gun(s) but I need a scanner (I have one upstairs, all dusty in a closet--and it's a COLOR scanner) and I also need a camera with film. One thing, if I do submit a pic of me, I'll be wearing a mask or one of those things you put over your face to conceal your identity. I roughly wear a tank top (black) and nylon shorts (dark blue) with my bathing suit under (this somehow got to be a violet color in the washing machine-- maybe bleach?). I wear glasses or a pair of swimming googles for eye protection. Since MOST of my battles are skirmishes, I normally wear a pair of black sports sandals. I'm not the strongest person, so I normally carry a CPS 2100 and an SC 400 in a backpack with some water bottles. The front pouch of the backpack carries tools for traps, including string, scizzors, tape and a swiss army knife. That is my mission equipment.
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Mon Aug 11, 2003 4:57 pm

since I don't have the foggiest idea of how to take a picture of myself on my digital camera without help from someone else, I'll just photograph my equipment,
http://dan.everythingdm.com/100_0647.jpg
the star of the show, my CPS 2500 "Dominator" is left out due to the fact that I STILL need to epoxy that dang trigger! also not shown is my barlow knife, leg knife, twine, 2-liters, etc.

hint to annhialator: lose the background image on your site, it seems to be constantly running you over your bandwidth limit.

EDIT: here is a pic of the other gear I use: http://dan.everythingdm.com/100_0648.jpg
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.

The dark ANNIHILATOR

Post by The dark ANNIHILATOR » Tue Aug 12, 2003 8:12 am

Yeah, I know. But without the background, the site just isn't the same. I might get a seperate website for every category.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Tue Aug 12, 2003 6:23 pm

I'll get a pic of myself in a war I'll have this week.

Neuro

Post by Neuro » Wed Aug 13, 2003 7:05 pm

if you're wondering why I didn't include water balloons (which I'm sure you are :P ), the fact is I just don't use em without a WBL. I'm a horrible toss.
"I used to care, but now I take a pill for that."

You can pretty much ignore the times on that, I rarely ever have Xfire on when I play. I should, though.