Which are you?

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.

Which social category do you fit into (be honest)?

Skater - self-explanatory
12%
Wannabe skater - Wears skate clothes but doesn't skate.
6%
Townie - Wears tracksuits and says "innit" a lot (Ali G type).
No votes
Rude boi/gurl - I dunno, but I'm told it has to be spelt wrong.
No votes
Surfer - self-explanatory, sounds dumb.
6%
Goth - scary, likes sisters of mercy and cradle of filth.
No votes
Rapper wannabe - likes 2 pac and eminem.
6%
Billie no-mates - well we all know one.
No votes
Other - please state in thread.
71%

Total votes: 17

Commander_Gaunt

Post by Commander_Gaunt » Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:57 pm

I'm the guy who insults people if they are in any one of these groups. Closest really to a surfer who can pronounce words and doesn't sound drugged up.

I HATE TOWNIES. *cough sorry*cough.

EDIT: I voted surfer.
<span style='color:gray'>There are only 3 sure things in life: Birth <span style='color:red'>Death <span style='color:gray'>and <span style='color :p urple'>Taxes

Forceuser

Post by Forceuser » Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:29 pm

Well I don't really fit into any of those categories. I wouldn't really say I fit into a category at all. I am unique. :P

You should probably have an option for "Chav - Wears Burberry and thinks they are hard (but aren't)".
Hey, images in sigs work again! Woo!

Commander_Gaunt

Post by Commander_Gaunt » Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:42 pm

Chav is townie, except chav is the american version (to be precise)
<span style='color:gray'>There are only 3 sure things in life: Birth <span style='color:red'>Death <span style='color:gray'>and <span style='color :p urple'>Taxes

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:49 pm

I'm a... Well... A PC Geek. Self explanitory.

I'm planning on buying a new Asus or DFi MotherBoard with PCI Express to support the GeForce FX 6600GT (6800GT Maybe?) that I will be getting sometime when they go down in price.
I don't check this forum anymore.

NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Tue Jan 25, 2005 6:05 pm

I like to see myself as part Emo, part Hippie, a little skater, not really but I hang out with skaters. Some people see me as a suicidal person, like my health teacher. Gah! So I like black and I have long hair... it doesn't mean I'm depressed! Quite the opposite.

<span style='color:EEF2F7'>Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci

Commander_Gaunt

Post by Commander_Gaunt » Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:04 pm

So nibordude, your kind of a goth/skater hybrid? How unusual. Especially seeing how skaters usually hate goths.

DX

Post by DX » Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:08 pm

Hmmm, I'm very much mixed. In fact everything about me varies. My friends range from pure jocks to pure nerds. Because of this I've picked up up a few qualities from all over the map. My personality also shifts depending on which friends I'm with. Although right now I'm experiencing a transition from acedemics more towards sports. Recently I went to a track meet instead of opting out to study for a midterm like most of the team did. I also go to the school weight room daily vs last year when I never worked out once.
Mess With the Best, Get Soaked Like the Rest!

2004 Red Sox - World Series Champions
2007 Red Sox - World Series Champions!

vaporizer28

Post by vaporizer28 » Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:51 pm

I'm a skater. I practice both my manual balance and aim at the same time by chasing him down the street, doing a manual, and soaking him with an XP 270/MD5/2/3K. I ain't that good at it. In the summer, I usually skate once every few days.

EDIT: "Him" Is my brother.

^This was made by Superstormer. What, do you think it got here on its own?

Godzillasoaker65

Post by Godzillasoaker65 » Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:01 pm

I voted skater, because I don't have a skate board, or skates, but I ride scooters a LOT. I even ride my scooter in wars with my collosused CPS 4100. That gets pretty challenging though. :mellow:
Soak, or be soaked that is the question!

blueviper

Post by blueviper » Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:11 am

um....wheres the one for just "normal"? Seriously, not everyone is in these so called "classes"

and by the way eminem is one of the most talented rappers out, and only fake goths listen to cradle of filth ;D

Freakymist

Post by Freakymist » Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:16 am

the only rap I really listen to is Immortal Technique

yeahyeah

Post by yeahyeah » Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:22 am

Wheres prep? Hey, that's funny. I fit in that one you know hollister and A&E? Kids think im skater because of my long hair but im just like "I used to but skating is pointless these days.."

P.S. Im also best dressed guy -_-

blueviper

Post by blueviper » Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:13 am

Originally posted by Freakymist@Jan 25 2005, 07:16 PM
the only rap I really listen to is Immortal Technique
[snapback]21581[/snapback]

I only have to of his songs, dance with the devil and Point of no return. I need to get more though. I almost bought Revolutionary Volume 2 a few months ago, but decided I was just DL some songs instead :D

Mattifikation

Post by Mattifikation » Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:57 am

I'm a PIMP

Ok, not really...
I'm a non-goth metalhead who spends as much time on the computer as a computer geek but isn't as smart as one, with rapper wannabe tendancies depending on the mood I am. Also, I'm an aspiring ricer boy (aka car tuner) with not nearly enough money to actually learn how to, or attempt to tune a car.

Wait, I think that makes me a poser. Darn.
But hey, at least I have the cool car.

Toaster

Post by Toaster » Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:38 pm

I'm a walking encyclopedia. People come to me when they need to know something other than sports facts or something on cable TV. (I get PeasantVision <_< )