Which name is better?

All topics, except for ones related to water fights. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.
NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:32 pm

A couple friends and I are making a flash animation site. All the cartoons are going to be random and stupid. Anyway we want the name to resemble the site and also be random and stupid. But, my friend and I can't agree on a name. My idea is fishing for llamas (fishingforllamas.com). And his is burning weasel (burningweasel.com). Which do you think is better?

<span style='color:EEF2F7'>Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci

Crashdummy

Post by Crashdummy » Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:42 pm

I think that the name fishing for llamas is better. Either way, I will visit the site. ^_^ Man, typing after using crutches all day hurts. <_<

Commander_Gaunt

Post by Commander_Gaunt » Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:40 pm

Crutches, what happened?

Anyway on topic, as I've said on soakermedia, I think burning weasel sounds drug related (seriously). FishinForLlamas is kool, it's just so...random.
<span style='color:gray'>There are only 3 sure things in life: Birth <span style='color:red'>Death <span style='color:gray'>and <span style='color :p urple'>Taxes

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:17 pm

Crutches? What happened?

Yeah, I like fishinforllamas (note the fishin) best.
I don't check this forum anymore.

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:10 pm

I prefer fishingforllamas, but the only problem with it, in my eyes, is the length of the name. I believe that the shorter the domain name, the better.
ISS: Soaker Sagas

Submit your saga and see it up with other titans of water warfare.

Forceuser

Post by Forceuser » Sun Feb 13, 2005 9:11 am

I think fishingforllamas is much better. If you do think it is too long, like Spinner, then you could always have it as fishin4llamas instead.
Hey, images in sigs work again! Woo!