Bases

General water gun discussion.
Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Tue Jul 15, 2003 7:38 pm

Yo, ya'll listen up! Wanna make your own base for a water war? Well here's a recepie for defense--the sonic base! First you'll need a small, 2-person dome tent (you can get these at any outdoor activities stores) This will be the main part of your base. Next, get plastic bin lids (not little tupperware ones) and you'll need enough to surround your tent. This plastic part will be the base's defense wall (people will be stationed behind the wall) Now gather up things to stand these up (like big rocks, work-out weights, etc) so they won't fall when hit with a huge Monster X blast! Now you've got a standard sonic base! You can customize it whatever way you want, I suggest using sprinklers for extra defense and garbage bags to cover areas of the tent that are not covered by the rain fly. Remember, always check your weapons and equipment before fighting!

Good luck in defending! :soakem:
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:26 pm

Tents make a good base. Just make sure to get one with a rain fly. :Hey, that's funny.:
I'm going to start making a large base for my team. It's going to be in the woods. It already has a bridge, and lots of water from a stream. Since it got overgrown last month, I'm going to have to clean it out. It's covered in lots of plants, like Poison Ivy, those prickly things and lots of vines. I'm working on a way to use the stream to fill my soakers from a hose-like thing.

Monsoon

Post by Monsoon » Wed Jul 16, 2003 12:12 am

your soooo lucky to have your own forest! If I wanted a forest battle, I would have to go like 20Kilometers to my grandparents who own a forest in their back yard.
Im gettin' jealous! ^_^
Do not underestimate the power of stupidity in large groups