Gallery

Suggestions, comments, questions, and developments related to the Super Soaker Central site and forums.
BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Sat Jun 26, 2004 7:36 am

The gallery is being worked on as you read. Wait about an hour and check back. :-)
I checked the gallery at 11:40 and got that. How long has that been there? Its 12:36 right now. I Don't check the link often, so I Don't know if it has been there before. I assume you are just up late working hard for the site. Hey, that's funny. I sound like a suck up...

EDIT: I also noticed the Leagues button. I was wondering you know, just what the Hasbro HQ it is. Hauh, ha. Sounds cool, I'll give you that. I think it would be good if all the links had something besides a disapointing note, so. Tell us what leagues are, and maybe we can help get some content in like with the gallery. Is it like a list of squads?
--------------------------------------------------------------
BlueSoak.net

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sat Jun 26, 2004 4:27 pm

Well when I was making it I had to go, I thought I would get the videos up on it but I had to go. Later I posted the URLs of the videos, today they'll be part of the gallery.

BlueSmudge

Post by BlueSmudge » Sat Jun 26, 2004 4:38 pm

So when will that be? The note is a little misleading.
BlueSoak.net

DX

Post by DX » Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:18 pm

Nibor and I could contribute to the gallery if theres a need for pics. We could get stream shots, k-modding shots, paintjob, etc. We could also get pics from our future wars and the such.
Mess With the Best, Get Soaked Like the Rest!

2004 Red Sox - World Series Champions
2007 Red Sox - World Series Champions!

RacerSoaker445

Post by RacerSoaker445 » Wed Jun 30, 2004 11:01 pm

Same here Dux.
I don't check this forum anymore.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Thu Jul 01, 2004 12:34 am

Take whatever you can and email it to me at [email=[ben[at]sscentral.net[/email]! I'll take nearly anything. Email it to me as high quality as possible if you don't already. I've got a 15 meg mailbox here at SSC, and I can make it larger if I need more space. I currently am using something like a meg of that, so I don't think it will be going under soon.