Internet Garage Sales

Buy, sell, trade, or discuss prices of Super Soakers and water guns here. (For members only)
Crashdummy

Internet Garage Sales

Post by Crashdummy » Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:58 pm

Check this site out. Maybe sombody here can find a soaker or two in there area. I found a $2 USD XP150 that is in very good condition. :D http://esales.klexo.com/

joannaardway

Post by joannaardway » Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:38 pm

I'm fully aware of freecycle in the UK, but does anyone know of this kind of thing in the UK?

I'm only happy to pick up soakers for a few pounds, if they're in reasonable condition.
"Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day. As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms again she'll be." - Over the Hills and far away, Gary Moore

"So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by. Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky" - More than a feeling, Boston

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:27 pm

Nice website. Too bad my area has absolutely nothing listed, not any items at all. My county's Freecycle hasn't been very helpful with water guns either, so I guess it's only a local region thing.

As for a UK equivalent, I haven't seen one that's exactly like this website, but Craig's list does get water gun listings fairly often.